Another 18 nights RPR, just the two of us & HHN (2015 Trip)

OMG -- My son would be SO JEALOUS. We've only seen Shag and Scoob together! Never the WHOLE GANG!! I'll have to show him your pics tonight!!!

Lol........we were over the moon as we had never seen the whole gang either.........I hadn't planned on any pics that day either, my hair was such a mess but I didn't care.........but no way were we missing that opportunity!

They were brilliant!! Stayed totally in character and were very funny.........Tom really did take about a 100 pics but I didn't post many..........he just kept snapping away as I spent quite a time with them.........

Hope you get to see them when you go........they really did make my day!

Lol........we were over the moon as we had never seen the whole gang either.........I hadn't planned on any pics that day either, my hair was such a mess but I didn't care.........but no way were we missing that opportunity!

They were brilliant!! Stayed totally in character and were very funny.........Tom really did take about a 100 pics but I didn't post many..........he just kept snapping away as I spent quite a time with them.........

Hope you get to see them when you go........they really did make my day!
You looked great! You obviously don't know messy hair! My frizzy craziness is what they patterned Hermione after I'm sure! ;)

You looked great! You obviously don't know messy hair! My frizzy craziness is what they patterned Hermione after I'm sure! ;)

Lol........heck, I'll take the compliment........your hair looks really nice in your avatar.......looks kinda easy to manage.......but add that humidity and yep, even the finest of hair can go cosmic!!

I think the pony tail took the sting out of it, I have had on occasion the Monica in Barbados look.........but I see what you mean with Hermione........lol........I'm at the stage I really don't care anymore........just love having pictures to keep those memories alive.........:)

What a great trip report! Thanks for writing it! I'm sure you're already counting down the days to this year's trip. Try to enjoy your summer while you both are waiting.

What a great trip report! Thanks for writing it! I'm sure you're already counting down the days to this year's trip. Try to enjoy your summer while you both are waiting.

Thank you.........glad you enjoyed reading along....

Yep already counting down the days to get back to Orlando.....:D

It's a cool and rainy Sunday morning here in Canada and Dh and Ds12 have gone golfing. I think I will drink my coffee and read your report from start to finish this morning! :)

It's a cool and rainy Sunday morning here in Canada and Dh and Ds12 have gone golfing. I think I will drink my coffee and read your report from start to finish this morning! :)

Lol........cold and rainy is something I'm also used to with living on the East coast of the U.K..........hope you enjoy reading it........

Why is it never cold and rainy in the golf course.......:laughing: :wave2:

What a fantastic report. I couldn't believe that it was over so quickly. My husband and I are planning our first trip to Orlando for next year, Monday - Friday in mid-October at RPR. Probably will only be able to go to HHN, however, I am easily frightened but I say that when I watch all these horror films. My mother says I always like to scare myself lol.

It looks like there is so much to do, I always hear of people saying 'you only need a day or two or you will be bored' but after reading your report, in a couple of hours, there is so much to do! However, we are going to Disney World as well so this will be after 10 days there... A much needed break away!

I cannot wait to read your next report, especially with King Kong opening in the Summer :thumbsup2

Shumi, you have spoiled us with your wonderful trip reports so much that you must do an encore one for 2016

I'll buy the pencils and paper for you so you can take notes this September

What a fantastic report. I couldn't believe that it was over so quickly. My husband and I are planning our first trip to Orlando for next year, Monday - Friday in mid-October at RPR. Probably will only be able to go to HHN, however, I am easily frightened but I say that when I watch all these horror films. My mother says I always like to scare myself lol.

It looks like there is so much to do, I always hear of people saying 'you only need a day or two or you will be bored' but after reading your report, in a couple of hours, there is so much to do! However, we are going to Disney World as well so this will be after 10 days there... A much needed break away!

I cannot wait to read your next report, especially with King Kong opening in the Summer :thumbsup2

Hope you do get to do HHN.......it is an amazing event, and so much fun!!! Scary in a fun way........yep, we never get bored at Universal........it's our kind of place..........

But, glad you enjoyed reading and thank you for the comments.........:)

Shumi, you have spoiled us with your wonderful trip reports so much that you must do an encore one for 2016

I'll buy the pencils and paper for you so you can take notes this September

Aww shucks.......you say the nicest things..........but thank you.......is it sad and maybe a little narcissistic I already have my purple notebook bought for this year.........:rolleyes1

I don't normally plan ahead that far.......you know me.......but saw this book in a store in the City......had to get it...........::yes::

I'm so glad to hear you have your notebook ready for your next trip! Will your son be able to make it this time? We were there for four quick days in May and had a fantastic time. I'm now planning a girls trip for me and my daughter. We've tried Hard Rock and Portofino twice. We enjoyed them both, but I'm anxious to give RPR a try as it looks so nice in your trip reports.

I'm so glad to hear you have your notebook ready for your next trip! Will your son be able to make it this time? We were there for four quick days in May and had a fantastic time. I'm now planning a girls trip for me and my daughter. We've tried Hard Rock and Portofino twice. We enjoyed them both, but I'm anxious to give RPR a try as it looks so nice in your trip reports.

We adore RPR! It just fits nicely with us........always feel so at home there and can't imagine staying anywhere else.......you should give it a go, a girls only trip there would be lovely :thumbsup2

Not sure about son this year........only booked for DH and I so far......but another flight would take seconds to book.........lol.......

What, no trip report this year!?! No way, Jose! Take names & kick butt, it's a must-do:)

Lol........already got my notebook..........::yes:: It's purple :D

Certainly planning to do one.......already been asked if I'm doing a pre trip report.......

Flights, RPR, car rental and insurance all sorted......planning done......:thumbsup2.......who needs a pre trippie anyway when you know the place inside out :confused3

Of course your notebook is purple.:D Can't wait to see what pictures you'll post this fall. Always enjoy reading your reports.

2 quick questions. When are you going back and is your preTR up yet?

Going back Sept 15th this year......just in time for opening night of horror nights on the 16th.........and I honestly never do a pre trip report........

Our planning is minimal.........it really is flights, overnight at airport before we fly, RPR is booked well in advance, car hire, travel insurance, HHN tickets and that's about the amount of our planning.

We know roughly what we're going to do every year as we know the places so well and we know we're going to have fun.........so, no need for one for no reason. I like to surprise myself not plan out every single thing.........:D We do talk about what we'll do and where we'll eat all the time......it's not that we're not excited to go, we truly are, but I wouldn't make a long drawn out thing of it.........

Only thing we do plan is meeting up with friends........that's always important........:thumbsup2

Are you travelling to Universal this year??

Going back Sept 15th this year......just in time for opening night of horror nights on the 16th.........and I honestly never do a pre trip report........

Our planning is minimal.........it really is flights, overnight at airport before we fly, RPR is booked well in advance, car hire, travel insurance, HHN tickets and that's about the amount of our planning.

We know roughly what we're going to do every year as we know the places so well and we know we're going to have fun.........so, no need for one for no reason. I like to surprise myself not plan out every single thing.........:D We do talk about what we'll do and where we'll eat all the time......it's not that we're not excited to go, we truly are, but I wouldn't make a long drawn out thing of it.........

Only thing we do plan is meeting up with friends........that's always important........:thumbsup2

Are you travelling to Universal this year??
Orlando July 30-Aug 24 Disney and then Universal. Shades of Green for a few nights and then a condo. I have Disney planned but Only the first 2 days of Universal. Winging it for food at UNI first day but will book Mythos for the second. I want to just go with the flow after the 14th except for Sanna the 15th It's our first trip to the darkside

I just finished reading your TR and I loved it! We are staying at RPR when we go in December and will definitely check out a couple of the places you had dinner at. We last went in 2010 and stayed at RPR, but didn't venture offsite at all; this year we plan to take a day or 2 to check out the Eye, food places and just the general Orlando area. Thank you again for just adding so much detail and tidbits in your TR. It really brings the places you've visited to life and it's so enjoyable to read. You can tell how much you love these trips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter