Annual Passes Question

NorthernON_MOM

DIS Lover
For our trip in March we have the Ultimate passes that you get when you are staying at a WDW resort. I was reading somewhere that you can upgrade those to an annual pass at anytime before the end of your visit and be credited the full amount you paid towards an annual pass. First....is this true? if so....it brings me to our next question. We bought these through the "at Par" deal so we actually paid less for ours that they are normall worth. Can we still get the annual passes? if so, would we be credited the same amount?
Thanks.

Hi NorthernON_MOM,

I'm not exactly sure how the upgrading works (you'd probably be best to contact Disney, or at the very leat the closest Disney store). However, I'm sure that if they still did the upgrades, they would apply what you paid (not what the pass is worth) to the annual pass (just makes business sense to me).

Hope that helps
Katdb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter