Anniversary Dinner Advise!

DH and I picked Narcoses for our Anniversary meal this coming April.
That's only because we haven't been there yet
My other choice would be Shula's

We're doing Narcoossee's too in April, for a combined birthday/birthday/anniversary meal (they all fall with 72 hours of each other). Compare notes after?? :)

One of my must do's is to make a reservation at Narcoossee's at fireworks time. Great view from the deck and they will hold your course for the fireworks. But - before you go to dinner, plan an hour or so in the lobby at Mizner's Lounge for a couple of cocktails while listening to the Grand Floridian Orchestra and the Piano. It's a lovely stroll down to Narcoossee's after the music and drinks.

We actually preferred Narcoossee's to Victoria and Albert's. We loved the comfortable, casual atmosphere, and of course the impeccable food. We also loved Palo. We were on the Magic, so Remy wasn't an option, but dinner at Palo was a highlight of our cruise!

DH is worried about dinner here due to the sushi, my avacdo allergy is bad, and he always says he doesn't want to risk anything. The menu looks amazing!!

California Grill (I think any restaurant at WDW) has an allergy menu. We went for our 25th Anniversary and the server asked about my hubby's shellfish allergy to make sure to accomodate any special needs. We had a fabulous meal and Wishes from the viewing balcony is truly special! We also went to Citricos to celebrate our 50th birthdays and it was fantastic!! I highly recommend either!

California Grill (I think any restaurant at WDW) has an allergy menu. We went for our 25th Anniversary and the server asked about my hubby's shellfish allergy to make sure to accomodate any special needs. We had a fabulous meal and Wishes from the viewing balcony is truly special! We also went to Citricos to celebrate our 50th birthdays and it was fantastic!! I highly recommend either!

My problem isn't just if I ingest it, it is also airborn if someone at an close table has it too. We generally don't eat out at Mexican and sushi places for this reason.!

We love Artist Point and Yachtsman Steakhouse. Both (IMO) have nice atmospheres and great food.

I'm hoping to book the Highway in the Sky Dining event for our anniversary in October, although they keep changing things around with it so who knows what it will be if it is offered then?
We are doing Highway in the sky as our 15th anniversary dinner at the end of Feb. It is a couple of weeks post anniversary, but we figured we could wait to celebrate. I hope they extend it and you are able to book!

We did private dining at the Grand Floridian for our 10th anniversary. It was amazing, our own private balcony facing MK with a perfect view of Wishes and the Lagoon light show. The food was amazing and the service discreet and efficient. I'd definitely recommend and can dig out the booking details if it is of interest?
I'd love details for this as well. Can you send me the details please? :)

My problem isn't just if I ingest it, it is also airborn if someone at an close table has it too. We generally don't eat out at Mexican and sushi places for this reason.!

Oh goodness! I'm sorry. As I said Citricos was wonderful! I have heard great reviews of Narcoossee's and they also have a balcony to view Wishes. I hope you have a great trip!!

Great tips! We have been researching menus from all these suggestions! I will report back when we choose

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter