Animal sightings at The Fort....

How's this for an animal sighting!
We spotted him in the canal near the group camping area.

disney2007217.jpg
Look at him!! Being from Canada, this guy is certainly not in our backyard but I kind of wish he was! Very cool.
~Darcie
#dvcrentals

This wasn't really at the "FORT" rather Wilderness lodge. We had a "Bus Layover" coming home from MK one night (Nov 2014). I just thought it was intriguing. DSC_0373a.JPG

Some turkey shots from January 2014, 1700 loop. My son was a little worried, we are in a hybrid and he thought they'd try to break in.

Some turkey shots from January 2014, 1700 loop. My son was a little worried, we are in a hybrid and he thought they'd try to break in
Have to laugh we were in 1800 loop then and that is same flock we watched every morning cross the canal and come over. Our 1 cat Chester (our special needs child) was amazed by them . They passed in front of our site every day. On our second day they came over when I was at far end of the dog walking path and 3 here behind a bush when we got to entrance to go back to our site well we spooked them and they scared the dickens out of my Wookiebear

Have to laugh we were in 1800 loop then and that is same flock we watched every morning cross the canal and come over. Our 1 cat Chester (our special needs child) was amazed by them . They passed in front of our site every day. On our second day they came over when I was at far end of the dog walking path and 3 here behind a bush when we got to entrance to go back to our site well we spooked them and they scared the dickens out of my Wookiebear

I don't think it would have been so bad but they surrounded our trailer. I was laughing because I thought it was funny but my son thought they were some turkey mob and that we would be trapped forever. :joker:

I don't think it would have been so bad but they surrounded our trailer. I was laughing because I thought it was funny but my son thought they were some turkey mob and that we would be trapped forever. :joker:

Attack of the Giant Killer Turkeys or When Turkeys go Bad The movie script writes itself

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts