Animal Kingdom Lodge - your reviews - part. re concierge

luvisgirl

Earning My Ears
We are honeymooning at Animal Kingdom Lodge. We are considering upgrading to concierge floor - is it worth it? What did you think of AKL in general? What do you get if you stay on the concierge floor?

It's well worth it to upgrade to concierge. Make sure to sign up for the Sunrise Safari, it's worth every penny. AKL is a gorgeous resort and the cast members are supurb.

I have a ton of pictures of the AKL, including concierge and the Sunrise Safari, you can find them HERE. There are links at the top of the page that will show you around the resort.

Hi there ~

Concierge makes a trip very special :)

You can see some photos/descriptions from our vacation at AKL concierge on my website link below.

>>^..^<<

It was great. Wonderful savannah views. Excellent snacks in the lounge. And the Sunrise Safari is outstanding. We loved it.

Absolutely! The AKL is incredible, and they have the best concierge staff at WDW!

Anne

We were just there in June and loved it, loved it, loved it!!! Such a beautiful resort! If you are into theming and lots of detail then you will love this resort. Everywhere you look there is something special to see. Concierge is superb and one of the best. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the lodge looks out over the lobby. Lots of food and drink offerings. A very relaxing place. So fun to sit on your balcony and watch the animals.

The sunrise safari is worth every penny!! Our family of 4 had such a good time with that. Breakfast afterwards at tusker house was good

Have fun! :)

Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter