Animal encounter excursions (turtle vs dolphin) without snorkeling

heidica

Hooked on Disney!
We will be on Oahu the first week of April and staying at Aulani, I am in the process of researching various activities. My DS (12 yrs old) would like to do something related to animals but he is not keen on trying snorkeling. I've been reading about Laniakea Beach (Turtle Beach) in North Shore area, which will likely stop at on our drive up to the North Shore area. I've also seen some dolphin encounter excursions, including the one available via Aulani. Any recommendations/advice? Is there a turtle rescue or conservatory organization that can provide education on turtles and also some close(r) views of turtles (not necessarily touching them)? We will have a rental car so transportation is not an issue.

Anyone have any great experiences? Bad experiences?

Following along. I'm not a big swimmer.so.this sounds like something I would be more interested in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter