• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

And the winner is...........

doodle

<font color=deeppink>I enjoy being tagged!<br><fon
We just got back from a week (of great food) at WDW.
My favorite meal of the whole trip was Chef Mickey's. The ribs I had there were the best I have ever had. They were mango BBQ and when I pullled the bones apart the meat literally fell off the bone!! There were other great things on the buffet - and other great meals -but NOTHING topped those ribs for me!!

:thumbsup2 Great news! My fam enjoys buffets, and character meals will make my slighly antsy if not loud (but sooooo adorable):love: 2y old less annoying to other diners. So CMs was a no brainer for our first night:woohoo:

Good to hear this - we went to CM's for breakfast in May and did not have a good time. I was really reluctant to go back, but DH convinced me to try CM's for dinner so that DS could enjoy 2 character meals during our next trip. We will see in 2 weeks :woohoo: hopefully we will like it as much as you did!

Glad to hear this we are going to try it for dinner next time. Breakfast wasn't so good last time.

We did Chef Mickey's for breakfast last month and it ranked in our top 3 favorite meals (Le Cellier and Whispering Canyon were also favorites). I loved the atmosphere in Chef Mickey's and the characters were really fun.

What night did Chef Mickey's have ribs? I have heard they only have ribs on night per week.:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter