• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

An open Invitation (10/07-10/12)

Superjoint_Ritual

Mouseketeer
I was so determined to go to WDW that I was gonna go solo. That'd not the case anymore. My best freind will be joining me also my guitarist and his gf are coming along as well. We'll be arriving on fri the 7th of Oct and leaving the 13th. We also will be staying at the PoP. Anyways I rememberd when I was gonna book a solo trip in sept. There were a few of you that I spoke with and offered to join me at some places. Well now Im returning the favor. If anyone that is going solo (or not) and wants to hang out for some fun let me know. Right now the activities we have planned are the monorail pub crawl and also the world showcase pub crawl. Pleasure Island is a definite also. PM me if you're interested.

Superjoint_Ritual said:
I was so determined to go to WDW that I was gonna go solo. That'd not the case anymore. My best freind will be joining me also my guitarist and his gf are coming along as well. We'll be arriving on fri the 7th of Oct and leaving the 13th. We also will be staying at the PoP. Anyways I rememberd when I was gonna book a solo trip in sept. There were a few of you that I spoke with and offered to join me at some places. Well now Im returning the favor. If anyone that is going solo (or not) and wants to hang out for some fun let me know. Right now the activities we have planned are the monorail pub crawl and also the world showcase pub crawl. Pleasure Island is a definite also. PM me if you're interested.

I'm glad you found some friends to go with you. I was just thinking about you wanting to meet with other Dis-ers.

Have fun in October...have drink for me on the monorail & showcase pub crawls!

And after one too many drinks on the monorail crawl...don't get scared by the Halloween decorations, OK :earseek: :rotfl:

wdwr said:
I'm glad you found some friends to go with you. I was just thinking about you wanting to meet with other Dis-ers.

Have fun in October...have drink for me on the monorail & showcase pub crawls!

And after one too many drinks on the monorail crawl...don't get scared by the Halloween decorations, OK :earseek: :rotfl:

I still would like to meet other Dis-ers while Im there. I definitely wanna thank you for the offers it was very cool of you.

Oh yeah those Disney Halloween decorations are wicked scarey. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter