An excuse to go back to WDW!

Debi

<font color=teal>I go to WDW 2,179,872 times a yea
My brother is getting married in August, and I went with his fiancee and another bridesmaid today for the fitting of the bridesmaids dresses. The bridesmaid dress is sleeveless, so my t-shirt tan from my trip to WDW two weeks is very obvious.

When I stepped out of the dressing room, Kelly (my future SIL) asked me how I liked it. I commented that I liked it, except that I was very self-conscience about my tan lines. She then says to me, "You should go back to WDW before August to even out those tan lines." If you say so! I was thinking about going to a tanning salon before the wedding, but I like the idea of going to WDW better. So, who wants to help me plan a trip? ;)

thats a great idea! and you know what? so that you don't have to go alone, i will sacrifice my time and energy and go with you!! It's tough being a diser!! :rolleyes: :teeth: :teeth:

LOL Wagamama! You're so right - we DISers have it tough. Any time an opportunity to go to WDW arises, we all have this compulsion to take advantage of it. Uneven tan lines? Lets all go to WDW! :)

Don't remind me of that FTP package! Just one more excuse to go to WDW! :)

LOL Debi! You are the queen of "any excuse", and this confirms it! :)

Have fun getting a tan! :p

Originally posted by Debi
Don't remind me of that FTP package! Just one more excuse to go to WDW! :)

Okay then, I won't say anything! Except that I was going to say that you should make the most of the FTP! ;)

Chell, don't even tempt me! :) If I could figure out a way to get the time off from work, I'd be there in a heartbeat. December can't get here fast enough!

Debi, it sounds like you and your future SIL are going to get along just fine ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter