AN AP-ALOOZA with a baby! October TR turned year of Disney! NEW 2/7 AUG FINISHED!

Great updates! I found that same problem with the character meal pictures, especially because it was too difficult to get Paxton in and out of the high chair every time a character came around. Those pictures just never seem to capture the true joy of those character greets at the meals! Aria is beyond ADORABLE in her Minnie costume!! Those ears, oh my gosh! :love:

I also noticed she had 2 more costume changes after that. I think we should start a game of predicting how many outfit changes Aria will go through each day of your trip! :rotfl: Kidding, as cute as her outfits are, I can see the need for more than one per day. I also shouldn't really say anything about girl clothes, since I definitely just spent $30 on the girls outfit at Babies R Us that won on Project Runway and have it hanging in my closet just in case baby #2 happens to be a girl down the road! :rotfl: I can totally see myself having this problem if I ever have a girl!

The pic of her laughing on Andrew's shoulder is simply precious!!

Hey Kristy - do you have pics of this outfit? I am reminiscing at work by reading about Aria's first trip at 8 months and read this comment about a girls outfit you bought in case baby 2 is a girl LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter