Amazing Race season 36

I was so sad as I was really rooting for them. The teams with 2 young (youngish) men so often dominate the game, that seeing Angie persevere was wonderful. And, she and Danny had such a positive and supportive relationship.

I understand that the issue at the roundabout led to them getting separated from the film crew, but that should have been a delay of a few minutes not a "they never showed up". If Amazing Race cannot hire competent local guides and drivers, the contestants should not be penalized for that.

Not me :( When this season started and Danny cried in the 1st 5 minutes I told my husband that that boy was going to drive me crazy - ha. But I’ve grown to love him as the season has gone on - he’s so positive and so good to his mom!
I’m pretty sure every parent would like to be treated respectfully and lovingly like Danny was with his mom.

That was such a disappointing ending. I was so upset for them to be eliminated, due to the crew messing up. Have read a few of the their interviews, and sure sounds like the crew were locally hired, and the producers didn't know what to do, and delayed allowing them to continue. In one article, Danny said the crew never showed up, but he was told to say that line that they did, on camera. ugh. Maybe they'll get some sort of second chance. I was surprised they made it so far, but several detour/roadblocks were not that physical, so that helped a lot. I enjoyed them.
Do think it was smart of the air force guys to do the more physical challenge, especially being the last to arrive, doubtful they'd catch up. Good strategy there.

The penalty of losing your crew seems really unfair when the crew is supposed to be following them. I liked Angie and Danny and they were doing so well in the race. Bummed to see them go.

The penalty of losing your crew seems really unfair when the crew is supposed to be following them. I liked Angie and Danny and they were doing so well in the race. Bummed to see them go.
I agree! I wonder if we will see them again in another season as a way to make it up to them for the fumble.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter