Am I the only one??

Nothing on any boards that I can see, including the rumors board here. Do we have a link to the report?

What a day it must be there! Thanks for the link. I can't even imagine.

Thanks for this! I logged in to try for an ADR and make a change to my reservation - both the site and the app kept telling me it couldn't find any reservations linked to my account. I got worried but can't sit on the phone on hold at work so I was planning on dealing with it tonight. However, seeing this, I think I'll just wait and try the site/app again tomorrow when hopefully Disney gets some of their issues corrected.

I called this morning at 7:00 am. The CM I spoke with gave me general information, but could not check or add ADRs. She suggested I call back later. I should have asked "How much later?" :rolleyes:

Their @wdwtoday are responding to people saying it is an IT issue and thanking people for patience

Their @wdwtoday are responding to people saying it is an IT issue and thanking people for patience

Read on Twitter that entitlements not showing up on receipts but charges going through.

Totally agree. This is totally unacceptable - I can't imagine what it's like for the people at the parks today! They need to hire my hubby - he's a senior IT architect for a Global IT company. :teeth: This kind of shut down would never happen on his watch! And I'd love to move to Orlando -LOL!
My husband is also a senior level database architect and IT manager, and has been for 25 years. You're correct. This wouldn't ever happen on his watch either. Yes, systems go down, but NEVER for this long. Heads would be rolling and jobs would be lost. Unfortunately, I don't believe they pay the salary levels of senior level IT workers.

It Was the same thing last year when people with free dining start to reserve at restaurants. I Was very frustated but i got all i wanted for november 9 to 19 2015. Don't lost hope!

Probability didn't help moving fastpass+ booking time to 7. That put an increase of people wanting on the site with those making dinning reservations.

This is an old thread but it's still haunting us. Due to the down time 160 days ago and the fact it impacted our Thanksgiving week plans, we're still not happy with our dining reservations. Just venting. i've tried to get whisphering canyon for almost five months and still cannot get it. I've tried almost 300 times. LOL

This is an old thread but it's still haunting us. Due to the down time 160 days ago and the fact it impacted our Thanksgiving week plans, we're still not happy with our dining reservations. Just venting. i've tried to get whisphering canyon for almost five months and still cannot get it. I've tried almost 300 times. LOL

Agreed!!

I had the best luck about two weeks out from my reservation date. I also found more openings when I checked between 5:00 and 9:00 in the evening. Guess that's when people are home and making changes.
Another good time is the night before. People have to cancel 24 hours in advance. I made some last minute changes then. Good luck!

I had the best luck about two weeks out from my reservation date. I also found more openings when I checked between 5:00 and 9:00 in the evening. Guess that's when people are home and making changes.
Another good time is the night before. People have to cancel 24 hours in advance. I made some last minute changes then. Good luck!

Thanks I'll try that. We had some great luck last time. But this time, again that outage really hurt and essentially added people who had their 180 days out for two extra days. Plus being thanksgiving and 9 people doesn't help. LOL

Thanks I'll try that. We had some great luck last time. But this time, again that outage really hurt and essentially added people who had their 180 days out for two extra days. Plus being thanksgiving and 9 people doesn't help. LOL

Hope it works for you. Also, when you select the number, go over your 9 to 10 or 12. You can then go in and change the reservation to the correct number. I had to do that a couple of times.

Hope it works for you. Also, when you select the number, go over your 9 to 10 or 12. You can then go in and change the reservation to the correct number. I had to do that a couple of times.

I'll try that!

Same here. Have been trying for so many ADR'S and either not able to get some or on the days that I want. So frustrating. And we have 6 people, so we also struggle with getting tables for parties more than 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter