• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Am I the only one that wants the caretaker to shake again on Haunted Mansion?

Isn't that where the Hatbox Ghost will reappear at some point in the (hopefully) near future? I'm team HG over caretaker.

Isn't that where the Hatbox Ghost will reappear at some point in the (hopefully) near future? I'm team HG over caretaker.
If the Hatbox Ghost is going in the same place he is in Disneyland, it will be up in the attic right before you leave the attic and descend down to the graveyard.

To the OP: I do remember the shaking and hope it makes its return!

If the Hatbox Ghost is going in the same place he is in Disneyland, it will be up in the attic right before you leave the attic and descend down to the graveyard.

To the OP: I do remember the shaking and hope it makes its return!
I think at WDW it's just before the final graveyard Grim Grinning Ghosts...but who knows?! Anywhere would be great :) They announced his forthcoming return awhile ago now and still we wait...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter