Am I it yet??

(Now, for all we know, the actual tag fairy is a hairy 58 year old guy wearing black socks & a tutu, with lots of chest hair and a cigar...but STILL! Go Fairies!):rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

At this very moment my children are eating Lucky Charms for dinner so I can DIS... THats WRONG!

OMG - You do that too!:lmao:

Oh, cry me a river! Look how long I've been here and if I do say so myself I have said cute, funny, clever, deep, poignant, wonderful things on an almost daily basis.

I created my own little tag but it looks so cold and meaningless in black and white (oops)blue.

Nope, no tags here, no worries, hakuna matata, ya know!

I think I'm super witty! So that can't possibly be the reason! Gasp!

I also think I'm very pretty! So that can't be the reason either!

I also consider myself to be extremely nice and helpful! So that can't be it.

I'm also fairly intelligent. So that can't be it.

I mean come on, I'm like Mary freakin Poppins!

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like me!

Teee Heeee! Just jokin! It really doesn't bother me not to have a tag!

What?! Insult the Tag Fairy?!!! People. This is a DISNEY board. We RESPECT Fairies. We LOVE Fairies. We REVERE Fairies. I, uh, I mean, WE shamelessly suck up to the Tag Fairy and HOPE the Tag Fairy reads this. (Why do I have the sneaking suspicion that the sound of crickets chirping is the only thing that will ever appear in my tag space?) :rolleyes1

The sound of Crickets and Spring Peepers chirping scare me:scared1:

Going on 7 years...still nothing. Guess I'm not witty enough.

I think it has more to do with posting over on the Community Board than it does with how long or how many posts a person has. :)

I can only give my own story. We had a thread over on the Canadian board last year when I was very "junior in DIS service" before my first WDW trip, maybe only 50 posts or so! An OP started a thread about not having a tag. I had posted, wistfully, with others that I had also not yet gotten a tag but I simply wished the OP of that thread Good Luck in getting one.

Low and behold, the Tag Fairy overheard our invitation to take an international trip and visited us in Canada and poof, I got my tag. Maybe I'll say Good Luck again, and see if you can get one too.

KitKate (now "a little less junior in DIS service")

This thread should be renamed:

Tagless DISer support group!

I'm tagless--and proud!
(Of course, if the wonderful, sweet tag fairy wanted to shower her/his blessings upon me and give a tag to me, I'd be proud of that, too!)

I'll join this group, I have been around a long time but don't have the thousands of posts to prove it. I hope someday to be tagged, but will still keep planning until I do...:rolleyes1

I solved the problem and tagged myself :idea:
Sometimes you have to create your own magic :thumbsup2

Course, I have been "tagged" by moderators :worship: , but I don't think it is something Op was hoping for? :confused3 :rotfl:

Alas **sigh** I too am tagless. :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: But in the wonderful words of Gloria Gaynor "I will survive". :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

I am tagless as well. I think you just have to post in the place at the right time. I have notably poor timing especially when it comes to saying something witty and cute. I am far more apt to repeatedly stick my foot in my mouth. <sigh> Do you the Tag Fairy could be bribed with a batch of homemade double chocolate chip cookies?

My smiley kitty and character nut tag were given to me on the community board. I do know that the magical Tag Fairy is on the theme park board too, because my character nut tag came off the character pictures thread. So don't fret because she lurks everywhere. I got my tags after I gave a little encouragement to another Diser who was wishing for a tag. I hope you all get your tags soon. Here's some pixie dust! :wizard:

I am tagless as well. I think you just have to post in the place at the right time. I have notably poor timing especially when it comes to saying something witty and cute. I am far more apt to repeatedly stick my foot in my mouth. <sigh> Do you the Tag Fairy could be bribed with a batch of homemade double chocolate chip cookies?

I don't know about the tag fairy, but those cookies would work for me! Chocoholic here! Of course, that doesn't fit in too well with my new WeightWatchers program. . .*sigh*

"Hello, my name is DizneeMommy. I'm a tagless chocoholic."

It took me six months and about 6,000 posts before getting tagged. Your day will come. But for now, I think everyone who bothers to stick around is truly a DISer.

It took me six months and about 6,000 posts before getting tagged. Your day will come. But for now, I think everyone who bothers to stick around is truly a DISer.

You did 6,000 posts in 6 months? :worship: :worship: :worship:

I always wondered how you got tagged. Is it just random? Or is there some method to the madness?

Good luck getting your tags DIS-ers!

I have been here quite a while also and alas, still no tag!

But I am still hopeful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter