• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Am I eligible for the Disney Dining Plan?

ajvaca

Mouseketeer
My mother booked a couple of rooms at the GF through a convention they will be attending in February and invited my daughter and I to join them. When I went this past May I booked the trip through Disney and did the Magic Your Way package with Dining and loved it. We have yet to purchase tickets and wonder will be eligible to purchase the tickets with dining plan? If not, no biggie, we just want to be able to budget for food.

Thanks

princess: DM princess: DD3 :clown: DH

2006 Animal Kingdome Lodge
1997-1998 25th Anniversary Disney Cast Member

I recently saw a post where someone who was travelling for a convention wasn't able to book the dining plan, but I'm not sure if that would apply in your case.

I'd give Disney a call... sorry I can't help.. Usually you are eligible to add the Dining Plan if you have a room & tickets package.

However, everyone has to be on the same package.

You would almost surely have to give up your convention room reservation and would have to make reservations at the hotel yourselves, through Disney or AAA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter