Aloha Dinner Show

Crazy8

Earning My Ears
Any recomendations on the Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show at the Polynesian? thanks

We had been to the old Luau show twice and thought it was much better. When we went to the New Spirit of Aloha this last Nov. we were less than impressed. The food we thought was fine but the show was just not very good(very weak story line). We decided not to go back. There was an active thread on this a few weeks back and if memory serves me right there were many who were disappointed in it but several who thought it was OK to great. If you have never been, I would give it a shot...smjj

Use DDE discount if you are AP passholder. You are restricted to 8:00pm showing for the discount but still worth it for us because with 20% discount, it cost around $98.50 for 2 adults and 1 child (plus free for our 14 months old). I think it would be at least $120 for the three of us without the discount. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter