Allergy Ordering Test

6elginfans

Mouseketeer
We had dinner last night at ABC Commissary in HS, to see how the new Allergy ordering system worked. It is basically the same procedure, except the cashier did not have to call a manager. The cashier simply handed us the Gluten Free Menu and we placed our order. The cashier entered our order, which the manager did previously.

It it went very smooth and our food came out, with the usual delay, as it did before. A nice touch is that Our GF and non-GF food was brought out at the same time.

I hope that that this test has proven to be successful, I would like to see this go park wide. It was nice to just walk up and order.

We only have a GF Allergy, so I am not sure how they handle the other ones. Only to assume they have or will have one for Dairy, Eggs, Soy and so on.

I have a picture of the menu, but am not yet worthy of adding attachments.

Glad to hear they handled your dietary restrictions so well...I have a seafood allergy and in the past at table service restaurants, the chef comes out and discusses the menu...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter