All these People are insane.

DannyDisneyFreak

Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.
Thats what I first said when I stumbled upon the DIS. I guess I'm insane too now. Over 150 posts in a month.

I knew I was insane before I found the DIS :rotfl: :crazy:

So, what the big deal about being SANE?? :rotfl:

DannyDisneyFreak said:
Thats what I first said when I stumbled upon the DIS. I guess I'm insane too now. Over 150 posts in a month.

You say that like it's a bad thing! Is something wrong with being insane? :teeth:

:crazy: <-- Before finding the DIS while trying to plan WDW Honeymoon.

:banana: <--- After finding the DIS while trying to plan WDW Honeymoon.

:rotfl: Guess my sanity has actually improved!!! HURAH! :rotfl2:

i made mouseketeer today, and had to call dh at work...the man, though happy for me, didn't think that was reason to take a call at a meeting......excuse me!!!! hmph, well maybe next year i won't tell him where the funnel cakes are. yeah, that will get him, then he will appreciate it. oh wait, he gets me one too, scratch that idea. well i will think of something!! but anyway....whooo hooo i made mouseketeer today!! he did say he will take me out for drinks and dinner....he know how to make me hang up quick!! tonight we celebrate my becoming a keteer!!(is that a word? well it is now)

There's crazy and than there is Disney CRAZY. I'm Disney Crazy and that is a good thing :Pinkbounc

It's very possible to be insane and mostly lurk. I think of it as the Lurking Insane. I've been following the DIS for a few months now and finally got the courage to post. I was DIS insane way before I was brave enough to post!! Every day in every way, I aquire more and more Disney KnowHow. Thanks, DISers!

In fact, I'm so used to lurking, that I forgot to log in before I posted the above post! Ooops!!!

Hey, I think Sparx may be the winner of the insane club!! Almost 3,000 posts in a month. Now Sparx there is no way you could work, eat, or sleep. :confused3 :crazy: :bounce: :earboy2: :wave: Shouldn't she/he get some special award people???

This is a very healthy type of insane.
When I first found The DIS ( with my Web Tv )
I called my DH into the living room to see some posts. Honestly .... I cried. I was just so thrilled that I found lots of people who felt the very same way about Walt Disney World!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter