All that was standing between me and Disney was 13,000 chickens!! Oct. 2010 PTR

Thanks! I never usually take two cameras either, but this is the first year I've had my new Canon Rebel and can't wait to take some pics with it, but don't want to carry that big thing around every day so I'm bring my small point and shoot as well. As for the book I always have one, but this time with my 5 and 7 year old cousins and their first plane trip I'll never get any reading done. LOL We have a nonstop flight anyway that's only 1:45 and I'm guessing they'll keep my attention otherwise I would bring one normally.

I got a protective foamy pouch for my Rebel and I throw it in a backpack when we go to the parks. I've never had any trouble. It take so much better photos than my point and shoot that isn't an SLR.

It's made by op/tech. Here it is at Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Digital-D-SLR-Neoprene-Pouch-Cameras/dp/B00011CS1M

2 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Perhaps I should get to packing soon. Hahaha

2 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Perhaps I should get to packing soon. Hahaha

Sweet! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures! :thumbsup2

I'm sneaking in a one-day trip to Disney Land 10/13 after a conference. :goodvibes

So I am finally all packed except last minute things I'll use in the morning getting ready and I'll pack them last minute. I have all the laundry done and put away and all the cooking of my "mommy" meals for my hubby are all finished. LOL Poor guy.....can't go near the kitchen without burning, spilling, or catching something on fire. I also have the house pretty clean and in pretty good order. I've gathered every document I need....I think. I have itineraries and touring plans for me and mom and for my aunt and family, all six of our boarding passes where I checked into the our flight this morning, I have a list of park hours, parade/fireworks showings and our ADR confirmation numbers, our magical express booklet and luggage tages attached, our online resort check-in confirmations, and our La Nouba tickets. Any I missing anything?? All of that is already packed into my carry on bag.

So here it is 2:45 and everything is mostly finished. What am I supposed to do now? Haha By this time tomorrow we'll probably be on the ME bus heading to our hotel. Woohoo!!! I'm SO excited, but now suddenly the time is slowing down drastically.

Thanks to everyone who has participated in my first PTR and shared in the anticipation with me. As soon as we're back and I get my TR going I'll post a link here so anyone who wants to follow me over can do so. I'll talk to you guys in a week and a half, have a magical day!!!
::MinnieMo

WE'RE BACK!!!!!!!!! Part of me is sad to leave the magical world, but part of me is glad to be back home and with my husband and back to normal. We had a fantastic trip!!!! We couldn't have asked for better weather, the record low temperatures and not a drop of rain was perfect! Traveling with family....well.....that's a whole new experience. LOL I am just starting to get my pics downloaded and photopass pics edited so I'll try to get started on my TR by the weekend hopefully. Unfortunately it's back to work today so my time is lacking a bit. As soon as I get things lined out I'll start the TR and post the link here so anyone who wishes to can follow me over there. Thanks again to everyone for reading along and helping me plan. It turned out to be such a magical trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter