All Star Sports April 2008

karters*mom

Vacation_Junkie ☼
Any one stay here...We just wanted a room in Disney..nothing spectacular as we won't be in it much!

Looking for past visitors....

Hi -

All Star sports is a disney resort, so you should post this over on that board. I've stayed in Sports and Music. I have had great times at each. The food courts are pretty extensive, which is good if you have three kids who all like different things! The bus service to and from the parks is good as well, althought the bus stops at the parks are usually the furthest (or next to furthest) away. Both have main pools (loud and fun), and smaller pools (quiet and not too crowded). No hot tubs though!!

Overall I found them to be a great place if you are "park" people.

This is our favorite off all of the All Star hotels. Mostly because it is the first on the bus route to be picked up and dropped off. Each time we have stayed there we have only gone to the other resorts a few tmes for pick ups. We are never in the room so I don't like to spend the extra $$ for the moderates or the deluxe hotels. Things could change in the future since we keep tossing the idea of purchasing DVC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter