All Star Movies Picture Thread

Will be staying for 8 nights in october..I'm hoping to get one of the refurbished rooms. Anyone know which buildings will be finished by the end of october? We booked the preferred with Toy Story as our request. TIA

Will be staying for 8 nights in october..I'm hoping to get one of the refurbished rooms. Anyone know which buildings will be finished by the end of october? We booked the preferred with Toy Story as our request. TIA
We stayed preferred in the Fantasia building in renovated rooms

We stayed preferred in the Fantasia building in renovated rooms
We just booked preferred. We’re you happy with the Fantasia rooms? Should I request that building or are all the preferred building pretty much the same view/distance? Thanks

We just booked preferred room starting October 31.

Does anyone know if they do Halloween stuff at this resort on Halloween?

We just booked preferred. We’re you happy with the Fantasia rooms? Should I request that building or are all the preferred building pretty much the same view/distance? Thanks
We liked it. We had three rooms. I wanted preferred for the closeness to the food court because we had three younger kids as part of our group. I have stayed in Dalmatians also as a preferred and the distance was about the same as Fantasia. Not sure if they are renovated though. I actually had toy story as my first choice but it was no big difference staying in Fantasia. I think you will like any of the choices

We stayed in a preferred location in the Toy Story building. We were the last room in the building and very close to the movies at night/yoga in the mornings building. Took maybe 2 minutes to walk to the food court.

**Edited to add: I'll see if I can find my pictures that show how close we were.

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest