All Star Movies - Fantasia

Thiago Acquaviva

Mouseketeer
Hello guys!
We're going January 31 to our 3rd Disney World trip.

2014 we stayed at the All Star Music resort
2015 we stayed at the All Star Sports resort
and now All Star Movies!

I tried the online check-in and since our reservation is preferred room, I was hoping to get Fantasia Section, highest floor and if possible pool view. But it doesn't show the option Fantasia/pool view at the online check-in... I heard it's only by phone but I tried and couldn't call disney so...

My question is: Am I able to select only the highest floor at the online check-in and try Fantasia Section / pool view at the check-in itself when I arrive the hotel? or I try and see if I'm lucky? What can I do?

Big thanks in advance :)

There is no 'pool view' technically. What you would get is the side of the building that is towards the pool. On the form check off highest floor and Fantasia.

There is no 'pool view' technically. What you would get is the side of the building that is towards the pool. On the form check off highest floor and Fantasia.
Oh get it! about the pool view is okay. but at the online check-in there's no Fantasia option! just the other buildings... how can I choose fantasia then? :(

Call them and have that added to your reservation. If having those requests granted it that important then it's easier to make changes at check in if you have NOT used the online check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter