• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All Star Discount

MHopkins2

<font color=purple>Stop spinning your ring...I'm d
Great news, all! I just booked a stay at the All Star Music using the 8/24 - 10/02 code on Mousesavers - the code was shown there as Moderates & Deluxe only. I asked anyway while I had CRO on the phone, and she gave it to me! Yay!!! $66/night including tax. Music and Sports were available, but not Movies.

I've emailed the update to Mary at Mousesavers, but wanted to share the good news right away. Have a fabulous day!!

I already have a reservation for the All Star Movies and I just called to use the code CLS. They told me that code is ONLY for Sports and Music, not the Movies. Just thought I'd pass this along.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter