All resort guest benefis when using Orbitz?

happymomof1

DIS Veteran
Hi. we're regulars to WDW, staying onsite yearly. We may, for the first time, book a room using Orbitz. If we do this, and I'm able to get the reservation number, can I log onto my Disney experience through the web/app and do dining and fastpasses? We even still have our magic bands from our last trip. Would those still work as well as long as everything gets linked through our reservation? Or, is this going to throw everything off, not being able to log in as an onsite guest? Also, what about booking tickets through Orbitz? Do those get linked to our magic band as well upon check in at the resort? Sorry if these questions seem silly to anyone. Using Disney directly to book has been a breeze, so I'm just wondering if using orbitz to book will create major headaches or not.

Short answer- yes. Everything is equal- there is no difference in MDE. And yes you can link tickets purchased through Orbitz.

The only difference is that your reservation has to be Room-Only. Therefore, you can't purchase the DDP.

You still get magic bands too. You get those for staying at their hotel. also if u book with them use code takeabreak. If you book and then add ur confirmation code to mde make sure to change the magic band shipping address to your own address. It defaults to orbits address. To make room requests just get on orbits chat let them know they'll call disney while your chatting. They were so very nice. The confirm code you put on mde is shorter than the usual Disney code. I jus booked Car through them and saved $500. Was a breeze to book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter