Best Character Photos

I have a couple of favourites - this one was taken when I went for a character dinner with my boyfriend. Hook pushed him off his seat and sat beside me and we had a 'date' - in this photo he is picking up my boyfriends plate and handing it to him and was motioning for him to eat it alone and an empty table. It was hilariously! He actually sat with me for ages and my boyfriend started to get mad as his food was getting cold haha

I've never posted images here before so I hope these work...

duqwlbkpn

og7734fup

3qtynsk53

I have a couple of favourites - this one was taken when I went for a character dinner with my boyfriend. Hook pushed him off his seat and sat beside me and we had a 'date' - in this photo he is picking up my boyfriends plate and handing it to him and was motioning for him to eat it alone and an empty table. It was hilariously! He actually sat with me for ages and my boyfriend started to get mad as his food was getting cold haha

http://postimg.org/image/duqwlbkpn/

http://postimg.org/image/og7734fup/

http://postimg.org/image/3qtynsk53/

I couldn't see them on your hot links, but I can see them when I go directly to them. Hook is a scoundrel. pirate:

duqwlbkpn

og7734fup

3qtynsk53

If you look under your pictures on Postimage, you'll see a row of links. Click on the "show codes" link and it will open a table list of codes. For the DIS, copy the codes for "Forums (1)" and paste them into your post. For example, if you click on the "copy to clipboard" button next to "Thumbnail for Forums (1)" under your first picture, then paste it into your post, you'll get this:

Doing the same for "Hotlink for Forums (1)" will give you this:

online photo sharing

Try editing your post using this procedure and see if your pictures show up. :)

Doing the same for "Hotlink for Forums (1)" will give you this:

online photo sharing

Try editing your post using this procedure and see if your pictures show up. :)

:lmao: :thumbsup2 That is priceless!!

Here's one from 2010. It's the expression on DD's face that she had with all the characters while watching them sign for her that year that amused me

Thank you so much for your advice and sorry for posting it wrong! :(

I also love this pic of me and my dbf with the Queen of Hearts and the Tweedles. I just think the setting (we got to sit on the Queens throne) is great and we had such fun with them!

alicewonder.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My father on the left with a buddy on the right arm in arm sharing their girlfriend

Dec%2091%20Q%20ed-L.jpg

angelicamy12 said:
Julia521 I LOVE that picture of you guys with Donald - his expression is priceless!

Lol thanks! Literally one of my favorites. He kept looking at my ring and thumbs up to my husband it was a riot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter