All New Picture of the Day Thread - July 26th 2014

8615ed2-XL.jpg

So beautiful; love the fact that it shows that it doesn't have to be night time to make the castle lighting pretty!

The queue line/launch area of Rock & Roll Rollercoaster. A lot of neat detail there.
That would have been my guess, I just didn't remember seeing Ska posters. Of course, I haven't ridden it in 7 years due to my back and motion issues. Maybe next trip I'll go through the queue and leave right before the ride, just to take photos. :)

Really great pic. Is that a satellite dish on the tip of her wing? I have never noticed that before, will have to try and see it on my next trip.
Thanks! not sure... she is so big.. All those very large Icons at the resorts have little electrical antennas on them - I thought it was to discourage birds from sitting on them and well doing what birds do to statues...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter