"All circuits are busy"

kungaloosh

Mouseketeer
Wow, I've never gotten "All circuits are busy" when trying to call for ADR's before. I guess these CP packages are going to go quick. Good luck to all of us trying to book one this morning.

Cathy

I have gotten that message many times in the past before online booking was made available to us. I have waited over a hour and a half on hold to book my ADR's also. I love talking to humans to book my plans at WDW, however, I must admit that the ease of online booking is very welcome.

Since online booking became available I have also never phoned in. So much easier online. But I can understand the comfort aspect of talking to an actual human.

Good luck!

Wow, I've never gotten "All circuits are busy" when trying to call for ADR's before. I guess these CP packages are going to go quick. Good luck to all of us trying to book one this morning.

Cathy

Just got off the phone with Disney Reservations. Took about 7-10 minutes on hold (got to hear several verseses of"It's a pirates life for me" so not a total loss.

I called yesterday for a HDDR reservation and the CM was very chatty, checking and spreading pixie dust to get my reservation (which I got) but today, calling for a CP package, the CM was polite but brief and to the point, but I got my CP package for the Garden Grill at the Land:thumbsup2 which we've never eaten at before so it worked out great (with three kids).

Good luck to all those on hold, you will get thru.

I called at 7 am and was on hold for 51 minutes.

Got Nov. 30th with Whoopi
8:15 show, eating at 5:45
Via Napoli.

We always do the 6:45 show, but he said the latest dining was 3:45 for that so I am trying this for a change.

I ended up going online, but when I tried to call, they gave me an estimated hold time of 15 minutes.

I did end up going online and got the 29th for 4:35 PM for the Garden Grille to see the 8:15 show with Neil Patrick Harris. It was not our first choice but we really wanted to see him. Then I called this afternoon and spoke to a human to change some things around to accomodate this and before we started I asked them to check and see if my first choice which was the 27th at 5:45 PM was available and it was! :banana: So now I've got my first choice and don't have to change anything around. I always prefer talking to a human!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter