All About Fixed Weeks (RIV/CCV/AUL/VGF/POLY Charts)

Apologies, I didn't read through all 40 (!) pages of this thread, but has it been confirmed for sure if you can tie FW at Riviera to RunDisney events?

Also want to make sure I understand. For example, a Tower Studio at Riviera for a week coinciding with Marathon Weekend currently costs 88pts for the week. FW cost would be 97 points for the life of the contract?

Apologies, I didn't read through all 40 (!) pages of this thread, but has it been confirmed for sure if you can tie FW at Riviera to RunDisney events?

Also want to make sure I understand. For example, a Tower Studio at Riviera for a week coinciding with Marathon Weekend currently costs 88pts for the week. FW cost would be 97 points for the life of the contract?
As of a few months ago, you could not tie the week to RunDisney at Riv. You could still get the weeks, but they would not accommodate flexibility beyond standard Sun-Sun booking…but no harm in asking again.

Also where are you seeing 97 pts for FW?

The only ones are at CCV. All FW for RiV are the Sunday to Sunday dates.

Just re-confirming that favorite weeks are for numbered weeks only right now and can't be tied to a Run Disney event. I confirmed with my guide very recently that those were CCV only.

You don’t have to call or even chat, as long as the name of the primary guest remains the same. You can add or remove or change the other guests’ names online.
Awesome! Thanks so much - that's what I was hoping but was afraid to try it for fear of the res getting cancelled.

You do not have to cancel to change the guests on the reservation. You can call MS and change the names.

You need to cancel if you want to modify dates, room type, and/or resort.

If you just want to add additional days you can book additional dates on a separate reservation and ask MS to note it is a continuing reservation. You cannot drop days from the Favorite Week.
So say for example we bought a FW for Christmas time at the new Poly. We would be able to change the name on the reservation and sell it on the years we aren’t able to use it?

You don’t have to call or even chat, as long as the name of the primary guest remains the same. You can add or remove or change the other guests’ names online.
FYI, I just tried to do this, but as soon as you get to the Modification screen, it says something like "this reservation cannot be modified. Please call MS". There is no option to modify for any reason for a FW.

Anyway, I did the Chat and added my kids fairly easily and quickly.

FYI, I just tried to do this, but as soon as you get to the Modification screen, it says something like "this reservation cannot be modified. Please call MS". There is no option to modify for any reason for a FW.

Anyway, I did the Chat and added my kids fairly easily and quickly.
Wow, FW really are different!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter