All 4 onsite hotel comparison list of amenities, benefits, dining, and walking distances.

Bluer101

Waiting till vacation comes, oh that's next week!
Here is all the answers here no more guessing. :thumbsup2

https://www.universalorlando.com/Hotels/On-site-Hotels-Comparison.aspx#

Ok, I did some rough numbers for your walking pleasure.

These are rough numbers and can give or take some feet.:-)

US ending point is center gate turnstile.
IOA ending point is center gate turnstile.

CBR
Starting point at corner of CBR property

Walking to IOA 3653 ft
Walking to US 4628 ft
Walking from shuttle bus to IOA 1945 ft
Walking from shuttle bus to US 1995 ft

RPR
Starting point at pool exit by volleyball beach.

Walking to IOA 2182 ft
Walking to US 3173 ft

HRH
Starting point at pool gate.

Walking to US 1295 ft
Walking to IOA 2313 ft

PBH
Starting point at boat dock.

Walking to US 3945 ft
Walking to IO 4935 ft

PBH Short cut through HRH parking lot and Universal Blvd crossover.
Starting point at boat dock.

Walking to US 2843 ft
Walking to IOA 3824 ft

From CW water taxi
Starting point at center of CW boat dock.

Walking to US 830 ft
Walking to IOA 993 ft

Last edited:
Awesome! Since the Deluxe hotels do NOT have a food court, where can you grab a quick breakfast if you don't want to do a char or full TS meal?

(Mods- If this question is better in a different place, please move it.)

Awesome! Since the Deluxe hotels do NOT have a food court, where can you grab a quick breakfast if you don't want to do a char or full TS meal?

(Mods- If this question is better in a different place, please move it.)

RPH lobby has Orchid Court Lounge.
it opens at 6:00 am and closes at 11:00.
for weekends, same opening time but closes at noon.

it is ala carte.
breakfast foods, microwaves, toasters available for usage.
this place won't break the bank.

you can get more info about the place on the UO hotel portion of the website.

From CBR can you start walking and then get in line at RPH for a water taxi? or do the opposite if returning from the parks? I know everyone walks at a different pace but approx. how long does it take to get to the parks from CBR?

From CBR can you start walking and then get in line at RPH for a water taxi? or do the opposite if returning from the parks? I know everyone walks at a different pace but approx. how long does it take to get to the parks from CBR?

If you did the RPR water taxi you would be back tracking, so that would be a no go.

We would walk from CBR to the entrance of Royal Pacific convention/Choup Choup entrance. Then follow the sidewalk to RPR.Its the walkway behind the seaplane . From our room (castaway) it took about 15 mins to the boat dock. We did this daily as my wife uses a wheelchair and the shuttles are a big hassle with wheelchairs.
But now that road is closed due to contruction for the water way going to Sapphire Falls.I feel that once Sapphire Falls opens that alot of CBR guests will use the boats from Sapphire Falls.

Staying at Hard Rock August 4th thru August 7th in 2 hopefully adjoining rooms as 4 of us are kids (ages 16 and 13).
Any recommendations while staying at Hard Rock?
i'm in the process of creating a HRH sticky where basic information about the hotel can be found.
in the meantime, hopefully others will see your question and be able to help you.

what type of recommendations do you need?
restaurants?
room location?
hotel activities ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter