"Alberta Bound"

If anyone could post a picture today,I'm interested in seeing exactly who is in the band.

Thanks.:)

Someone Periscoped the first show. It was Jason, Billy, Scotty, Michelle (the girl who sings with them at Christmas), and another guy that I don't know (maybe someone from Mulch).

Someone Periscoped the first show. It was Jason, Billy, Scotty, Michelle (the girl who sings with them at Christmas), and another guy that I don't know (maybe someone from Mulch).

Thanks-just checked it out.:)

3 Kilter guys back on The Mill Stage and they're playing Big Yellow Taxi!

Nothing not to like about that!:)

It looks like their format is going to be a salute to Canadian artists of any era much like British Revolution does with British artists.

Really cool!

And Alberta Bound DID play Alberta Bound!:)

Will they be playing this Sunday (Mother's Day)
I am "almost" positive they will be working Sundays with Monday/Tuesday off.

This first week just shows Wednesday-Saturday because the Times Guides "cut off" at Saturday.

I was just thinking how nice it would be if the guys started dedicating "Alberta Bound" to all the victims when they perform that song.

"Now through July" has been changed to June 5!

(Image courtesy of OTPN)
EC18ad97.png

I was just thinking how nice it would be if the guys started dedicating "Alberta Bound" to all the victims when they perform that song.
I wasn't sure what the thread was about initially and thought it either had something to do with the forest fires or the song

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter