• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Alamo switching cars for a problem

katallo

DIS Veteran
We rented at mco and are noticing a mechanical issue with the car. Does anyone know if you have to return the car to MCO or can you go to the Disney car care center? TIA

We rented at mco and are noticing a mechanical issue with the car. Does anyone know if you have to return the car to MCO or can you go to the Disney car care center? TIA
Have you tried calling Alamo? I'm sure there's a number for "in progress rentals". If it was me, I would insist on taking it to the closest location where I could get a comparable vehicle. They shouldn't make you take it back to MCO.

ETA: right on their site:
1713729176643.png

Call them. When we had an issue with a rental we were able to go to a local office. The airport was over 1 hour away.

I would call Alamo. We had a problem with a rental car a number of years ago while on vacation. Something was wrong with the suspension and I told them it felt unsafe to drive. They delivered a replacement to us and used a flatbed trailer to haul away the other car.

We had a problem with our doors locking last time we rented a car. We were in Cocoa. Rented it at MCO , and got different car at Port Canaverl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter