AKL Pictures?????

Incredible pics! I don't think I've ever noticed before how much that looks like a face.

Thanks. I didn't really notice the face either until I was wandering around quite late at night. Maybe the dimmer lights make it more noticeable.

Here are some more pictures from September. I loved watching the zebras. They seemed like troublemakers though. We saw them chasing the wildebeest quite a bit.

Wow!! Where did you take those? The observation deck or your room?

Supposedly the zebras (which replaced the Little Red nonsense) were then taken out of the Kilimanjaro Safaris because they weren't getting along with the other animals.

Wow!! Where did you take those? The observation deck or your room?

We just had a standard room so all my animal pictures were taken either on the observation decks or on the outside stairs at the ends of the building.

Supposedly the zebras (which replaced the Little Red nonsense) were then taken out of the Kilimanjaro Safaris because they weren't getting along with the other animals.

I believe that after watching them. They almost seemed a little like bullies with the other animals.

Here are more of my animal pictures. Giraffes this time. They always seemed to be watching us right back as we were watching them:

I thought that I posted my pictures here but I guess not! We stayed in a standard view 1 bedroom villa in Kidani Village in August 2011. These were all taken with my old point and shoot but we are booking for November this year and I'm so excited to test out my new DSLR!

Psac-was this taken from your room at Kidani? Do you remember the room # and size?

Yes, it was from Kidani, a 1BR that was ALL the way at the end toward Jambo, on the second floor. I'm pretty sure the room number ended in 60. I would only recommend the room if you had a car you could park by the elevators, otherwise even with that amazing view, it was way too far of a walk. It was literally about 7 or 8 minutes from the lobby. We found it was better just to walk to the Jambo lobby most times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter