Akershus for lunch?

Kindyll

Earning My Ears
We've only had Akershus for breakfast. I have a lunch ADR but I"m not sure we will eat the food based on the menu. Anyone have any reviews for it if you have kids that are semi picky? Any pictures would be helpful too!

Just curious if you ended up having lunch at Akershus and what your thoughts were as far as the food. Thanks!

No. Our trip isn't until later this year. I've talked with some friends who have and they liked it. I've showed the menu to my picky eaters. Even if we don't like it, it's worth it to see all the princesses at once

My son is picky and while he did not like his main, we were able to find stuff on the cold buffet that he was willing to eat. We did dinner, not lunch.

My friends and I just had lunch there a little over a week ago. We all enjoyed the buffet part of the lunch where they have all of the cold salads, cheese and meats.

I had the Fylt Pasta, which I found very tasty. My only complaint was that the food wasn't hot, just barely warm. But outside of that, I enjoyed my lunch.

The interaction with the various princesses was enjoyable as well. Except for Belle, who we met when we first entered Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, the princesses came by each table and spent time with us and took pictures and signed autographs.

Our family went 3 years ago. My kids and my husband are picky eaters. Unfortunately, all 3 disliked the food at Akershus. Yes, the kids were able to eat Mac n Cheese and Pizza but they did not enjoy anything at the buffet.

I really enjoyed the selection. Yes the food is different but tasty to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter