Advise for 1st time Cruisers - Veteran Cruisers please Help us Newbies **Ideas Added

Greg carried on a GKTW duffle we had purchased, it was full of wine, rum, mixers. I don't remember anyone checking what was in it. It was pretty big too.

Disney does allow you to carry on drinks but the official policy says no. You can have them put a luggage tag on a case of water, don't know about soft drinks.

Tracey..I just read one the the threads on the top 5 tips....awesome information....thanks for that.

Ok I see people talking about booze being brought on. Is this just limited to beer & wine? Or Can you bring liquor also? The only cruise we have been on did not allow booze to be brought on.

Ok I see people talking about booze being brought on. Is this just limited to beer & wine? Or Can you bring liquor also? The only cruise we have been on did not allow booze to be brought on.

I think Liquor is allowed to be brought on....someone correct me if I'm wrong.

This is for all those first time Castaway Club members (anyone who has sailed before this cruise) don't forget the gift you will receive in your stateroom - make sure you have space for the gifts, or use the bag it comes in as an extra item of luggage :thumbsup2 This might be the perfect size for all the FE gifts :)

Is it smart to take a box (collapsed/broken down) along with shipping tape to pack your FE gifts to ship back from the hotel? I thought I read that somewhere on a thread.

Will also post this on the FE thread.

Mark

Is it smart to take a box (collapsed/broken down) along with shipping tape to pack your FE gifts to ship back from the hotel? I thought I read that somewhere on a thread.

Will also post this on the FE thread.

Mark

That's how I got my FE loot home from PCC 1.0. I used the business center at the Dolphin to ship it. I'm not sure about the costs and fees, my boss told me to charge it to the company account.

We are each coming down with an extra suitcase (one packed inside the other)..hopefully that will be enough room to bring stuff back..

Do not worry about not having enough DCL luggage tags. When you get to the port, the porters will have extra luggage tags. You are not limited to the tags that came with your cruise documents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!