• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Our Disney World Jan 2013 Video!

danimaroo

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! I'm Dani, and I just wanted to share this with anyone who is interested in watching an awesome Disney World trip video! I'm posting this because I spent many hours on this video and am really happy with how it turned out.

It's a video of our January 2013 trip to Disney World and I feel like it shows the amazing amounts of happiness and magic that Disney brings into our lives. If anyone "gets" it, I'd think it'd be all of you guys on the DISboards. :goodvibes

I hope some of you check it out and enjoy!

Here's the link! http://vimeo.com/60965990

Nice job on the video. Looks like you guys did the hokey pokey with Yehaa Bob Jackson.
"Who has more fun than us?"

Hi everyone! I'm Dani, and I just wanted to share this with anyone who is interested in watching an awesome Disney World trip video! I'm posting this because I spent many hours on this video and am really happy with how it turned out.

It's a video of our January 2013 trip to Disney World and I feel like it shows the amazing amounts of happiness and magic that Disney brings into our lives. If anyone "gets" it, I'd think it'd be all of you guys on the DISboards. :goodvibes

I hope some of you check it out and enjoy!

Here's the link! http://vimeo.com/60965990

Great Job!!! You guys looked like you had a blast!!! So awesome. Thanks for sharing!!!

It made me laugh (and cry a little.) Great soundtrack!

Love to see people who enjoy Disney to the fullest, as we do.

Jerelle :goodvibes

Nice job on the video. Looks like you guys did the hokey pokey with Yehaa Bob Jackson.
"Who has more fun than us?"

Thank you very much! :goodvibes

Funny enough, it was not with Yehaa Bob Jackson! This was actually at Whispering Canyon Cafe! As you can see my husband is not happy that he was hokey pokeying and that I wasn't participating. So! I had to do double duty and film and hokey pokey! :rotfl:

Great Job!!! You guys looked like you had a blast!!! So awesome. Thanks for sharing!!!

Thank you so much!! :goodvibes We really had an amazing time with our friends and showing them the magic of Disney World.

The video is fabulous and the quality is so good!

Thank you!! That means a lot to me. :goodvibes

It made me laugh (and cry a little.) Great soundtrack!

Love to see people who enjoy Disney to the fullest, as we do.

Jerelle :goodvibes

Aww YAY! I'm not going to lie, hearing it made some others emotional makes me feel better because I just thought I was a weirdo for getting emotional/getting the chills during it (especially in the middle).

We absolutely adore it and can't wait to go back. :goodvibes

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments!

Loving the video! I just got into making videos with my DSLR too :thumbsup2

Let's be vimeo friends!

https://vimeo.com/42849850

that is the link to my first video...a quick trip to Disney last year. I'm really looking forward to my trip this year to make a better one now that I semi know what I'm doing :D

Hopping over to your TR now!

Loving the video! I just got into making videos with my DSLR too :thumbsup2

Let's be vimeo friends!

https://vimeo.com/42849850

that is the link to my first video...a quick trip to Disney last year. I'm really looking forward to my trip this year to make a better one now that I semi know what I'm doing :D

Hopping over to your TR now!

Aw yay! I loved your 2012 video! Especially the shots of you guys putting your tickets in/scanning your thumbs. That is SO Disney World! :goodvibes

Glad we're Vimeo buddies now, too! Can't wait to see you over in my TR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter