Adults and Solo Trips Central ** Updated 5/8/07

Going for my first solo trip (despite the crowds) Jan 2-4. Anyone else going to be there??

Planning to go January 21-22. One day at Animal Kingdom and one day at Epcot. Solo 35 year old female. I have done Disney before solo, but in conjunction with a work conference. If you are there and want to meet up let me know.

Planning to go January 21-22. One day at Animal Kingdom and one day at Epcot. Solo 35 year old female. I have done Disney before solo, but in conjunction with a work conference. If you are there and want to meet up let me know.
Anyone wanna meet up in january to include drinking around the world
Ill be there for my first trip ever 1/18/17-1/26/17!

Hey there, coming down for my first trip ever all the way from good ole California! 1/18/17-1/26/17!

During my solo trip March 1-11, 2017, would anyone like to meet for a meal, or a music show?

On past trips, I've enjoyed meeting many new friends from here on the DIS. I've already got some meetups planned for this trip, and looking for a few more.

Planned meals where we could meet:

March 1: late dinner at Boatwright's
March 2: late breakfast at Tusker House
March 3: late breakfast at Cape May Café; dinner at Boma
March 5: dinner at The Wave
March 6: dinner at Skipper Canteen (reservation for four people; two spots are still available)
March 7: dinner at Captain's Grille
March 8: lunch at Whispering Canyon
March 9: late breakfast at Ravello
March 11: lunch at Kona Café

Music shows I plan to attend:

March 1: Yehaa Bob show (may also attend this again on March 2 or March 4)
March 9: Campfire singalong at Fort Wilderness
March 10: Jellyrolls dueling piano bar

Feel free to send me a message for more info. I probably won't be able to check these messages during the trip, but I'd be happy to plan ahead, if anyone may like to meet up.

Last edited:
8/18-26!!! Embracing my inner child and staying in a Little Mermaid room! Whee!!!

Heading out there 2/6-2/8 solo... if anyone's around, I'll be cocktail bouncing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter