Adulting is Hard, So I'm Running Away! ~ An Oct 2016 PTR ~ Update 10/19: Peace Out, Yo!

Yay on more food and awww what a cutie Cupcake is, I hope they find a foster family soon though as that does sound like a lot of work!

Check out the giveaway section on Goodreads, I've won over a dozen books on there :)

So I think that I've actually managed somehow to stay relatively caught-up on all of your threads for the last two weeks! Aren't ya'll just so SUPER proud of me?!

Yes!!!! I'm so proud of you!!
Staying caught up on people's threads is hard!

I really only have one teeny tiny drop of trip-related news to share. On a whim, and because I have Deluxe Dining, I crossed off a couple of counter service places I planned on hitting, and grabbed a couple more ADRs: Paradiso 37, and Trattoria al Forno!

OMG, you really will be eating all the fancy food. I'm sure it will be EPIC (and delicious)!

Not that I need really more books in my queue... I finally got around to joining GoodReads.com last weekend (if you use the site, feel free to add me as a friend: https://www.goodreads.com/elevationism ), and already my "To Read" shelf has, like, 135 books on it now. And many of those are just the first book of a series. (For series, I only add the first book if I haven't started reading it yet, since I might not like it.)

So ... I have to confess something: I haven't figured out how to use GoodReads. I joined a while ago (last year maybe?), and I just never really figured out how/why to use it. I added you as a friend, so maybe that will motivate me to actually use it.

And finally, as those of you on my Facebook likely already know... On Wednesday this week, I ended up crossing paths this tiny little baby girl at a gas station after work...

Aww, Princess Cupcake McFluffybutt is a little cutie! I hope she can find a good home soon!

I am so not caught up on everyone's threads so you have that on me!

Yummy food! Deluxe dinning! I mean I can't even! I would love it!

That cutie is to much to handle I could totally see why you love her! You should follow up with the rescue organization. Make sure they know you don't want to keep her long term. But she is such a cutie! I hear you in pets and kids being a lot of work! But it's hard not to love them!

How are your current cats feeling about her?

Here's my week, and ADRs, as they stand now...

itin.png
I seriously CANNOT wait for the dining report on this one! So many great ADRs! Speaking of ADRs, my 180-day hit last week on Thursday. Husband and I managed to get every single one of our ADRs on the dates/times we wanted :cool1: I was so nervous because we are going during free dining. We were up at 3am west coast time :faint:, signed in on separate computers, and it took us each a solid hour what with error messages etc., but we did it! We booked Ohana, BOG dinner, Mama Melrose F! Pkg., Yak & Yeti, Tusker House, Liberty Tree Tavern, T-Rex, Sci-Fi, Via Napoli, and 50's Prime Time. I'm going to eat SO MUCH :laughing:

The Thinking Woman's Guide to Real Magic, by Emily Croy Barker
Hmmm :scratchin wasn't me that recommended this book :confused3

Speaking of @ALEXandFAB ... What are you reading these days, anyhow? Your recommendations have been pretty on point!
I'm currently reading Career of Evil, the third book in the Cormoran Strike series by Robert Galbraith (J.K. Rowling). Loving it so far! I read that the BBC is adapting the books into a series so I'm all :hyper:

Next up, I'll probably read Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain, before starting Written in Red of the Anne Bishop series that I think you recommended :) So many books on my "to read" list, although not quite as many as 135! :eek:

I do absolutely adore her completely, and don't regret for a moment my impulsive decision to take her from that guy at the gas station. I know that I'm saving her sweet little life, so I'm okay with making some changes and sacrafices for a little while.
You're a good egg Billie :hug: And that name, Princess Cupcake McFluffybutt, is everything :rotfl:

Last edited:

She sure is a cutie!! Three cats would be a lot though so I understand why you don't want to keep her. She might be happy to join you on one of your outdoor outings though - just bring her along in her carrier and get her a mini frappuccino to enjoy beside you beachside! ;)
Spoken like a true dog owner. :rotfl: But seriously, that's why I think after the cats are gone, I'd like to finally settle down with a pooch. I want a furry companion to go do exactly that kind of stuff with!

And I can't wait to read all about it! This is truly turning into a food lover's paradise vacation.
That's the idea! Om nom nom!

Awwwwwwww, she is absolutely adorable! And I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your name for her. How on earth did you come up with that?
I'm ridiculous. That's how. It's the only explanation.

It's so wonderful what you are doing for her. Hope she finds a good permanent home soon.
Me too! Or even a better foster home, with somebody who can be at home all day with her! I hate that I can't be!

She's totally adorable, and what an adventure for the next little while until a longer term home is found for her. But what a good little kitty mama you are being since she got separated from her first mama!
I'm trying to be a good kitty mama! It's HARD with ones this young!

I completely understand why you can't keep her. We have two; had three at one point and.....two is good.
Yes, exactly! Three, for me, is just too many!

DH isn't even a fan of cats or animals in general but when we met it was love me, love my cats :love:
Yep, exactly. Mine are my furry children, and we're a package deal!

It's wonderful that you took her in and are nursing her until a suitable foster family is found though! Right now there's a stray outside/around our house that my male cat plays with when he goes out. I know the stray is friendly and whenever I open our door to let Jackie in the stray looks at me like, "Hey! We goin' in now?" and I feel horrible. But you can only do so much :)
I know what you mean, I see them around my neighborhood sometimes too, and I wish I could take them ALL in!

What a cutie patootie!
She's disgustingly cute!!!

YUMMY!!!!!!! I've heard great things about Paradiso 37, I'm just too much a lazy **** to go to DTD
Bahaha! I don't mind it so much. Plus I hear there's cupcake vending machine there now... You know I HAVE to investigate this.

Poor baby. Lucky she found you.
I guess so! Funnily enough, I wouldn't have even met her, but I chose to be a lazy **** myself that night, and skip the gym, which put me stopping at that gas station that evening an hour earlier than I would have otherwise. Crazy how things happen, isn't it?

2-3 weeks. That is insane. I can't believe someone would leave such an indefensible baby all by themselves.
I know, it's unfathomable. And also why I couldn't walk away, no matter how badly I wanted to.

Why did I not think to name Casey this????
It would suit her well!

WHAT????????????? Never heard of anything remotely like this
I hadn't either, I had no idea! Did you know they can't regulate their own body temperature either until 3-4 weeks? Crazy stuff!

Pretty darn perfect, but good on your for knowing that she has another destiny
She does! I just pray that it's a happy one. I'm trying to get her off to a good start in life! As best as I can give her, at any rate.

I'm with ya sista. Once I him home there is no turning back.
Nope, zero, none. Home is where the pants aren't.

Cupcake is adorable. I hope you can find a good home for her. :)
Me too! She deserves better than I can give her!

La Trattoria is a good choice and really convenient for someone staying at the BC. We are going to try and go there in October.
That's exactly what I was thinking, that it would make for a nice late-night post-Illuminations dinner before heading back to my room for my final night at the BC!

OMG! She is adorable! I can see why you took her in. I can also completely understand not being able to keep her. But thank you for doing what you are doing. We have two cats in a house. I can't imagine 3. One is almost 20 years old, almost toothless, and I think completely deaf. The other is younger. Once DS leaves the house and the younger cat goes to kitty heaven, I don't think we will get another pet. I have had pets my entire life, but we want to travel more and move around some. It's not easy with pets.
I hear ya, that's actually why as much as I adore dogs, I don't have one. It's so much easier to travel with cats. I have family who can come look in on them every other day while I travel. Otherwise, they take pretty good care of themselves.

I really want to try Paradiso 37. I hadn't really thought much of it before. However, on our March trip, the music and smells from the place really made me want to eat there. I am looking forward to your review of it.
YES! That's actually what first piqued my interest, walking past it in September 2014. I've been super curious about it ever since!

Your ADR list is seriously impressive! It's going to make for an awesome Dining report!!
Even more so if I decide to try and slip Skipper Canteen in there somewhere... Still debating on that one!

Oh baby Princess Cupcake :love: she is adorable. Looks like the universe put her at the right place at the right time for someone as awesome as you to come along and care for her. She's a very lucky kitty!! Hopefully they will be able to find her the perfect forever home soon, but she sure is getting the best care available with you! I wish I lived closer or I'd come and scoop her up to live with Angus!
You can have her! Come get her! ROAD TRIP!

Yay on more food and awww what a cutie Cupcake is, I hope they find a foster family soon though as that does sound like a lot of work!
It's exhausting! I didn't eat dinner last night until almost 10:30pm because I spent the evening working with her! And it's not the first time since I've brought her home that I've forgotten to feed myself until late!

Check out the giveaway section on Goodreads, I've won over a dozen books on there :)
Ooooh, real books only, or do they do Kindle giveaways, too?

Yes!!!! I'm so proud of you!!
Staying caught up on people's threads is hard!
It's such a TASK, I tell ya!

OMG, you really will be eating all the fancy food. I'm sure it will be EPIC (and delicious)!
I'm gonna come home 25 lbs heavier at least. WORTH IT.

So ... I have to confess something: I haven't figured out how to use GoodReads. I joined a while ago (last year maybe?), and I just never really figured out how/why to use it. I added you as a friend, so maybe that will motivate me to actually use it.
I'm still figuring it out myself. Mostly I like it for keeping a list of books I'm interested in reading, so I don't forget about them. Or like today you added me (yay!) and I saw on my feed where you had rated "Airborn" highly, which inspired me to check it out, and now it's been added to my To Read list as well. Also I like the Reading Challenge feature, which is where you can set up a goal for yourself for however many books you want to read during the year, and track your progress. I've also noticed that within the genre I read the most of (Fantasy), a lot of same people leave reviews for the books I look at. I've learned that one reviewer in particularly nearly always has left hateful reviews for some of my favorite books. So now when I see that she's left a 1-Star review for something I'm considering reading, I automatically assume that means I will love it, and add it to my list. :laughing:

Aww, Princess Cupcake McFluffybutt is a little cutie! I hope she can find a good home soon!
I hope so, too!

I am so not caught up on everyone's threads so you have that on me!
I am behind on like, three of them now. It's a slippery slope. Tomorrow, it'll likely be ten...

Yummy food! Deluxe dinning! I mean I can't even! I would love it!
My stomach is gonna be all "I can't even" too!

That cutie is to much to handle I could totally see why you love her! You should follow up with the rescue organization. Make sure they know you don't want to keep her long term. But she is such a cutie! I hear you in pets and kids being a lot of work! But it's hard not to love them!
I called them today, but the lady I need to talk to was off today. Hopefully I'll hear from her tomorrow!

How are your current cats feeling about her?
They're being surprisingly good! She lives in a large dog kennel (yep, she got upgraded last night from the cat carrier), so it's not like they're interacting with her. Sometimes when I'm cuddling her in the recliner, one of them will jump up and give her sniff, but that's really about it. They're obviously curious about her, but they're also being good boys and keeping a respectful distance.

I seriously CANNOT wait for the dining report on this one! So many great ADRs!
It's going to be the War & Peace of Dining Reports...

Speaking of ADRs, my 180-day hit last week on Thursday. Husband and I managed to get every single one of our ADRs on the dates/times we wanted :cool1: I was so nervous because we are going during free dining. We were up at 3am west coast time :faint:, signed in on separate computers, and it took us each a solid hour what with error messages etc., but we did it! We booked Ohana, BOG dinner, Mama Melrose F! Pkg., Yak & Yeti, Tusker House, Liberty Tree Tavern, T-Rex, Sci-Fi, Via Napoli, and 50's Prime Time. I'm going to eat SO MUCH :laughing:
HOORAY! Congratulations! How exciting!

Hmmm :scratchin wasn't me that recommended this book :confused3
Really? If it wasn't you, I wonder who it was? :scratchin SHOW YOURSELF!!!

I'm currently reading Career of Evil, the third book in the Cormoran Strike series by Robert Galbraith (J.K. Rowling). Loving it so far! I read that the BBC is adapting the books into a series so I'm all :hyper: Next up, I'll probably read Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain
The Introvert books SOUNDS like something that would definitely be of personal interest to me, but I don't have a good history with non-fiction. Even if I'm enjoying it, it just doesn't compel me to keep reading! :confused3

before starting Written in Red of the Anne Bishop series that I think you recommended :) So many books on my "to read" list, although not quite as many as 135! :eek:
Yep, that was probably me. I read that series a couple of months back! I'm a big fan of Anne Bishop's books.

You're a good egg Billie :hug: And that name, Princess Cupcake McFluffybutt, is everything :rotfl:
Thanks on both counts! :goodvibes

Spoken like a true dog owner. :rotfl: But seriously, that's why I think after the cats are gone, I'd like to finally settle down with a pooch. I want a furry companion to go do exactly that kind of stuff with!

Guilty as charged! ;) I only had cats too up until I got Zoe. Now I am a dog lover too! They are awesome companions. Just a warning though - if you get a puppy be prepared for some serious sleep deprivation until they are house trained!

Oh man, she is the cutest!!! But the round-the-clock needs of a kitten, especially one that small, are the reason I adopted a young but adult cat. At the time, I was in grad school and sometimes gone from 8am to 9pm and that wouldn't have worked. But I'm so glad you are able to be a temporary help and that she isn't left all alone!

Believe me, if I was close (or if my husband wouldn't object), I'd take her immediately :P But I'm glad you're enjoying the time you have with her :) :)

On the ADRs, I loved Paradiso 37 in September! I just got the appetizer nachos (which are easily for 2 or more people) and they were amazing. My husband got a burger with some kind of pineapple stuff on it which he really liked. Not much of a concern since you're on the DDP, but we thought the desserts were a little pricy for the portion they gave you. They were really yummy though!

Can't wait to hear more now that I'm home and am going to be needing some post-Disney depression fixes :P

I'm still figuring it out myself. Mostly I like it for keeping a list of books I'm interested in reading, so I don't forget about them. Or like today you added me (yay!) and I saw on my feed where you had rated "Airborn" highly, which inspired me to check it out, and now it's been added to my To Read list as well. Also I like the Reading Challenge feature, which is where you can set up a goal for yourself for however many books you want to read during the year, and track your progress. I've also noticed that within the genre I read the most of (Fantasy), a lot of same people leave reviews for the books I look at. I've learned that one reviewer in particularly nearly always has left hateful reviews for some of my favorite books. So now when I see that she's left a 1-Star review for something I'm considering reading, I automatically assume that means I will love it, and add it to my list. :laughing:

I started attempting to use it because I had no idea what I wanted to read next and I needed suggestions. The problem is ... recommendations don't work for me. For some reason, the books I like tend to have nothing in common. I do mostly stick to sci-fi with a little fantasy stuck in there, but beyond that ... just because I like a book, doesn't mean I'll like similar books or books that other people who like that book like. Basically ... my reading habits are weird.
This is why I end up reading the same books over and over again (seriously, I just started another reread of the Vorkosigan saga, which is my favorite space opera).
And Airborn was really good, I definitely recommend it! I saw it at the library and thought it might be a good time killer, and I ended up liking it much more than I thought I would and went on to read the second book in the series (I haven't gotten to the third one yet, but it's on my list).

Not that I need really more books in my queue... I finally got around to joining GoodReads.com last weekend (if you use the site, feel free to add me as a friend: https://www.goodreads.com/elevationism ), and already my "To Read" shelf has, like, 135 books on it now. And many of those are just the first book of a series. (For series, I only add the first book if I haven't started reading it yet, since I might not like it.)

)

Just you friendly neighborhood lurker checking in here. :-) Your post led me to check out goodreads and I added you as a friend. If anything, I hope it motivates me to do some reading over the summer even if the suggestions work out or not. I tend to get to the library and blank out. Thanks. Love the PTR, since my trip looks like a no go or at least no disney in 2016, I look forward to hearing about yours.

Guilty as charged! ;) I only had cats too up until I got Zoe. Now I am a dog lover too! They are awesome companions. Just a warning though - if you get a puppy be prepared for some serious sleep deprivation until they are house trained!
Don't I know it! I lucked out with my Annie many years ago... I adopted her from a shelter at around 8 months old, and she was already house trained. When they day comes that I do get a dog, I'll likely look for a juvenile again, and hope that she's already learned to make potty outside, NOT inside!

Oh man, she is the cutest!!! But the round-the-clock needs of a kitten, especially one that small, are the reason I adopted a young but adult cat. At the time, I was in grad school and sometimes gone from 8am to 9pm and that wouldn't have worked. But I'm so glad you are able to be a temporary help and that she isn't left all alone!
Same here. Butters was my first cat and he showed up on my doorstep at 5 months old, so I didn't have a choice there, I just got lucky with him. Some years later when I made the decision to look for a little brother for him, I intentionally kept checking the adoption center for a juvenile male, 3-6 months in age. I was working full time and taking a college course as well as doing community theater, so I wasn't home much. I wanted a kitty that was still young enough to adapt to Butters being the alpha cat of the house, but not so young that I would be nervous to leave them at home alone. When Harley and his brothers came into the shelter, they were 4 months old, which worked out perfectly. (Baby kittens are cute, but SO much more work and stress!)

Believe me, if I was close (or if my husband wouldn't object), I'd take her immediately :P But I'm glad you're enjoying the time you have with her :) :)
He doesn't have to know! Just come get her, move her in, and then let him find out! Too late then!

On the ADRs, I loved Paradiso 37 in September! I just got the appetizer nachos (which are easily for 2 or more people) and they were amazing. My husband got a burger with some kind of pineapple stuff on it which he really liked. Not much of a concern since you're on the DDP, but we thought the desserts were a little pricy for the portion they gave you. They were really yummy though!
Oh good, I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed it! And actually, I don't mind the small dessert... That just leaves me more room for a cupcake or crepe or something from all the new offerings at Disney Springs!

Can't wait to hear more now that I'm home and am going to be needing some post-Disney depression fixes :P
I will I could promise more, but I'll do what I can! I'm in that lull between ADRs and FP+s when not a whole lot of planning happens!

I started attempting to use it because I had no idea what I wanted to read next and I needed suggestions. The problem is ... recommendations don't work for me. For some reason, the books I like tend to have nothing in common. I do mostly stick to sci-fi with a little fantasy stuck in there, but beyond that ... just because I like a book, doesn't mean I'll like similar books or books that other people who like that book like. Basically ... my reading habits are weird.
This is why I end up reading the same books over and over again (seriously, I just started another reread of the Vorkosigan saga, which is my favorite space opera).
And Airborn was really good, I definitely recommend it! I saw it at the library and thought it might be a good time killer, and I ended up liking it much more than I thought I would and went on to read the second book in the series (I haven't gotten to the third one yet, but it's on my list).
The recommendations don't always hit the spot for me, but I have been pretty successful with just bouncing around, looking at different books, and finding ones on my own that sound interesting enough to add to my "To Read" list!

Just you friendly neighborhood lurker checking in here. :-) Your post led me to check out goodreads and I added you as a friend. If anything, I hope it motivates me to do some reading over the summer even if the suggestions work out or not. I tend to get to the library and blank out. Thanks. Love the PTR, since my trip looks like a no go or at least no disney in 2016, I look forward to hearing about yours.
:welcome: The Reading Challenge at GoodReads is really fun for me. Right now I have myself set up to read 50 books this year, and I like watching my progress!

They've just started doing kindle giveaways for US users, so no good for me - https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway I'm led to believe that it helps if you have written a review or two.
Oooooh! Good to know! I'll definitely have to start paying closer attention to the Giveaways, then! Thanks!

Cupcake is adorable! Photo of her after three days is so heartwarming. We've got a house full of pets already or I'd come and get her. We had three cats that have since passes on, Mama cat and her two kittens.
I had asked a local vet if he knew of anyone with kittens to give away. He just happened to have this little family recently dropped off at the clinic.
Mama cat was so loving and very smart. She was very trusting of me. I'm forever grateful to have had the privilege to have them in the family. I was single at the time and was glad for their company and that they had each other while I was at work all day. Hoping Cupcake continues to do well and gets a good home!

I need to try Good reads again. I created an account awhile back but never got into it. I'm going to use information posted in your report to learn the site. Thanks to everyone!

Phew, just got caught up around here, though I have been following your feline adventures on FB so don't feel THAT out of the loop. She is adorable...but yeah sounds like high maintenance. I hope that they find her a good forever home soon but she is lucky to have you for now. One thing I noticed looking at your spreadsheet...and I'm sure you have thought this through and are up for it...but I noticed a lot of late nights followed by early mornings...makes me tired just thinking about it...but I suppose at Disney even tired at a park is ok lol

Cupcake is adorable! Photo of her after three days is so heartwarming. We've got a house full of pets already or I'd come and get her.
I love that picture... Her fat little belly makes me so happy!

We had three cats that have since passes on, Mama cat and her two kittens.
I had asked a local vet if he knew of anyone with kittens to give away. He just happened to have this little family recently dropped off at the clinic.
Mama cat was so loving and very smart. She was very trusting of me. I'm forever grateful to have had the privilege to have them in the family. I was single at the time and was glad for their company and that they had each other while I was at work all day.
Awww, how sweet! I bet they were just precious!

Hoping Cupcake continues to do well and gets a good home!
She will, I'm sure of it!

I need to try Good reads again. I created an account awhile back but never got into it. I'm going to use information posted in your report to learn the site. Thanks to everyone!
I mainly use it for researching and finding new books that I'm interested in reading, and in tracking my annual Reading Challenge. I do really enjoy seeing what my friends are reading, too!

Wow, overacheiver that I am I put 5. :rotfl2:
High-five, my friend! :thumbsup2

We need new pictures of Princess...:)
I posted three yesterday on FB! They'll probably show up in my next update here!

Phew, just got caught up around here, though I have been following your feline adventures on FB so don't feel THAT out of the loop. She is adorable...but yeah sounds like high maintenance. I hope that they find her a good forever home soon but she is lucky to have you for now.
She's gonna be with me for most of the summer, I found. Looking forward to the adventure!

One thing I noticed looking at your spreadsheet...and I'm sure you have thought this through and are up for it...but I noticed a lot of late nights followed by early mornings...makes me tired just thinking about it...but I suppose at Disney even tired at a park is ok lol
Girl, you've followed enough of my TRs now, you know I dont sleep at night at Disney, no matter how tired I am. (I just supplement with mid-day breaks and mid-park scooter naps...) Might as well be out having fun instead of laying in bed getting mad that I'm not asleep! :goodvibes

Aww Princess Cupcake McFluffybutt (awesome name BTW) is the cutest! That was such a nice thing you did give her the care she needed. I understand about the working full time and not being able to care for pets. I don't' have pets for that reason. I hope she finds a good home and I'm sure she will miss you very much!

Aww Princess Cupcake McFluffybutt (awesome name BTW) is the cutest! That was such a nice thing you did give her the care she needed. I understand about the working full time and not being able to care for pets. I don't' have pets for that reason. I hope she finds a good home and I'm sure she will miss you very much!
Yep, that's exactly why I have (adult) cats instead of dogs! They take care of themselves for the most part! But it's actually getting better, as far as juggling working and taking care of Cupcake. I'll probably be doing another update either this afternoon or tomorrow about our progress!

87 days until FP+! :cutie:
146 days until WDW!
:hyper:

Hey, ya'll! :grouphug:

Look at me, updating twice in one week! AND I've been staying caught up (mostly) on your threads, too! I'm being such a good little DISer (for now)!

ak-night.png

I have NOTHING to update about the trip. Zero, zilch, nada! Right now my thoughts are turning towards Animal Kingdom... Tonight is the first night of the nighttime festivities there! The hours schedule has them open until 11pm through July 2nd. I'm dying to know what the hours will be come OCTOBER, though! Plus that whole "What time will Rivers of Light be?" question also! :confused3

stq.png

For my book nerds, I just started a new one, The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokski. I'm only 26% through it at the moment, so I can't speak yet to how the story is. BUT! If you like fantasy and enjoyed the prose and the visuals in The Night Circus, I recommend picking this one up. The writing is absolutely STUNNING... So far it's been a beautiful, rich, sumptuous read. :cloud9:

And of course... I have a Princess Cupcake Mcfluffybutt update for ya'll, too! :cat:

cupcake3-1.jpg

I finally heard back from Palmetto Animal League on Wednesday... Guess who is going to stay with me and be fostered until she is big enough for spaying? And since that won't be until she weighs 3lbs, so typically around 12 weeks, that means that Cupcake and I get to continue to hang out together until probably late July/early August now! They'll cover her medical stuff... exams, kitten shots, deworming, spaying, etc. So that's a blessing. I think I'm on my own for her food, but thankfully one little kitten doesn't eat much! Once she's spayed, she'll go to live in their adoption center (which is a really wonderful place for kitties... I'll take pictures sometime), so that she can find her forever family!

cupcake4-1.jpg

She's doing so good, ya'll. My work schedule isn't so much of a concern anymore. I've got her litterbox trained already! And as of this morning, she's started eating soft kitten food for me, so I leave that in her crate, and it's okay for me to be away from her all day. She still gets her bottle 3 times a day: In the morning, when I get home, and before I go to bed. In a week or so, I'll start slowly weaning her off the bottle until she's eating just from her bowl. She's also getting more active and playful. But she still loves to nap on/with me!

cupcake5-1.jpg

That's all I got for this week. I hope you all have a super fun and safe holiday weekend! :cutie:

Last edited:
Awww, I love it when kittens sleep on you like that. I miss that about my cat Hobbes. He would do that all the time as kitten but now that he is a grown-up macho manly kitty I am lucky if he will curl up beside me. Usually he will only sleep at the far end of the bed or couch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter