~~Adult off of kids menu?

dmrs0

Earning My Ears
Hi

I'm 24 years old (tho I look 19-20?).
I sometimes eat off of kids menu. If in McD's I'll order a happy meal.
lol in regular meals: I usuallyyyy eat half, and then in 1-2hrs eat the rest.
Not picky. Just wired like that. (Family rolls their eyes! lol)

So, I'm wondering if in Disney World that's a big no-no?
I was checking out the menu at Le Cellier and I wondered if anybody has had a problem doing the same thing there?
0_0!

I think people on here have previously said its not an issue as long as you're paying! Not sure if it causes a problem if you're on the DDP

Most places definitely do allow it especially when paying OOP though the non-Disney owned restaurants seem to be more hit and miss. Keep in mind though how limitted your options are with kids meals. You may find that appetizers are more interesting for some of your meals or that you might just want to split meals with others. At CS locations, even though it's not on the menu you can often order items a la carte (just the sides or the entree without the side). I wouldn't limit yourself to just kids meals since they really do get quiet boring. Ordering them some of the time is just fine though. In February, my kids both ordered adult burgers at Cosmic Ray's while I got the kids turkey sandwich meal and was quite satisfied with it, especially after loading it up at the toppings bar. I definitely don't look like a kid and was very clear about the fact that I was ordering it for me and not my kids. They don't generally care.

eat whatever you'd like, you're on vacation! I eat off the kids menu if I like something, never had a problem.

what i do...

i check out the kids menus, see if they have mac & cheese, fries, etc.... then i modify the adult size with those sides or options. we're always on the ddp and i never have a problem anywhere :) at counter service i do get a kids meal... and i do end up wasting adult meals everywhere since i just eat little bits at a time.

Thank you SO much for all your help, guys!

I will definitely always keep in mind everything that was mentioned.
And thank you for letting me know about your own experiences.
Helped a TON.
I just wanted to make sure it's okay and not a big no-no.

Again, THANKS!!! ^-^ :goodvibes :thumbsup2

My eating habits are similar plus I hate to feel stuffed while touring :sick:

We've ordered every way you can imagine and haven't had issues. Like the other said, as long as you aren't doing the DDP, you shouldn't have an issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!