Adult Haircut at the Barber Shop in MK

Stacy's a freak

wrangles snakes
I've read so much about this that I really want to do it in Late Nov/early Dec.! But I'm old (32) and I'm a girl (long hair), and I'm going to be a solo. What do you think? Will they trim a woman's hair? If so, how do I make it work? Timing? Do they take appts? Will it just be silly for me to do? :confused3

Yes, they do adult haircuts. They do not take appts. You just walk up. They usually very busy, the waits can be long. Sometimes you get lucky and the wait is short..maybe a couple people in front of you. There are only two chairs and they take their time with everyone. Great cuts..just long waits.

My husband got his hair cut there on our last trip and it was one of the best cuts he's ever gotten. While we were there, there was a woman getting hers done as well and they did a very nice job.

My DH got a great hair cut there in late January. That is a slow time at WDW so there wasn't much of a wait (10 minutes?). It was a lot of fun and they even sprinkled in a bit of pixie dust at the end! It cost him $17 plus tip.

I get my haircut there on every trip. I'm such a dork that I think it's one of my highlights. And they do a great job!

When my dd got her last haircut there, last August for school, there was a CM behind her in line. Seems most of the CMs get their hair cut there. We saw a fair number of dad's getting all spiffied up at the barbershop!!

I got my hair cut there on my Honeymoon in 1998. I had grown my hair out for the wedding and decided (after reading about it here) to get it cut the first morning we were there. The Quartet saranaded us and took pics for us (very magical). I lo ved it and the haircut was very good too.

There were quite a few people waiting by the time I was done.

Hooray for adults getting pixie dust too! This sounds like a must do now that you've all responded so positively! Thanks! :hyper:

And just the thought of a barbershop quartet singing while I'm in there is enough to make me teary-eyed already!

My mother got her hair cut there a few trips ago. She is not a huge Disney fan, doesn't like crowds and 'knocks' everything so I was worried about a bad haircut. I was thinking of how long she would complain about it! He did a great job and she loved it! She also loved that it was just $17! I think if she ever went back she would let him cut it again! :)

EvMc said:
My mother got her hair cut there a few trips ago. She is not a huge Disney fan, doesn't like crowds and 'knocks' everything so I was worried about a bad haircut. I was thinking of how long she would complain about it! He did a great job and she loved it! She also loved that it was just $17! I think if she ever went back she would let him cut it again! :)
hey - if a mom approves, I'm there :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter