ADRs made online - how to pull up over phone?

stitch34

DIS Veteran
I know I've seen this mentioned before - but got to page 7 of this section and couldn't find anything... so starting a new thread!

Made majority of ressies online. Called today to check on them - only 3 of them came up, the ones I had made over the phone. The other 15 I made online she couldn't access - not by my name, resort # or phone number.
so how do they pull them up?

I checked them online and they ARE coming up for me - but really wanted mainly to go over and make sure I wasn't double booked on anything. Have done a LOT of switching around, and am always real good at booking something new and immediately cancelling the old one - but just to make sure I didn't miss something - or some computer glitch that didn't cancel what I cancelled, or it went through twice or something when I booked it.

When you call the reservations line, they will ask for your resort info to verify you are who you say.... then will look under the phone number associated with that resort reservation. If you did like me, I used a different phone number when making ADRs on the internet site. Ask them to pull up your ADRs using both numbers.... if that's your situation.

I know I've seen this mentioned before - but got to page 7 of this section and couldn't find anything... so starting a new thread!

Made majority of ressies online. Called today to check on them - only 3 of them came up, the ones I had made over the phone. The other 15 I made online she couldn't access - not by my name, resort # or phone number.

I checked them online and they ARE coming up for me - but really wanted mainly to go over and make sure I wasn't double booked on anything. Have done a LOT of switching around, and am always real good at booking something new and immediately cancelling the old one - but just to make sure I didn't miss something - or some computer glitch that didn't cancel what I cancelled, or it went through twice or something when I booked it.

The other 15 I made online she couldn't access - not by my name, resort # or phone number.

Did you give them the actual ADR number? That should work. Also if you want to see your complete list you can search for "multiple reservations" online...enter each ADR, then it will bring up your list, then hit send by email and you will not get 15 individual emails you will get one email with all of them listed. Found this out by accident, but it was nice to have all my ADRs on one email, rather than individual confirmations.

I called to cancel one and check the others and she said she couldn't look it up by my phone #. I had to give her the ADR #, except the one I was cancelling was the first one I ever did online and I didn't write down the ADR #! She was able to cancel it by looking up the restaurant on the date and time and found my name that way.

When I said I wanted to check my other ones, she said, "How many are there?" like she didn't want to do it, but when I said there were only 4, she said "okay".

I know in the past they've always been linked to my phone #, so I was surprised when she said they weren't anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter