• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR's change to party size?

emmamc252

Mouseketeer
Hi, we have booked some of our ADR's for 5 adults, however there is a good chance that there will now only be 3 of us. We have booked places like le cellier, so just wondering what we will have to do about changing numbers, do we just show up on the night and say 2 of the party couldn't make it, or do we need to ammend the reservations over the phone, and will we be ok to do this? Just a bit worried that they will say they can't accomodate a smaller party, obvioulsy a table of 3 is different to a table of 5.
any ideas on this? it obviously wasn't planned to be like this and we are still hopefull that the other 2 part memebers will be able to come, but just concerned as we made the effort to resrve the resturants 180 days early, it seems unfair that we would have to lose our reservations.

I have shown up with less than the # of people originally booked and never had a problem.

we are still hopefull that the other 2 part memebers will be able to come,

We've also shown up with 1 less person and it wasn't a problem.

If you're still hoping the other 2 will be able to come, I would not change the ADRs. I've found that it's easier to accomodate a smaller party than to show up with more people than your ADR.

Kim T :figment:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter