ADR window opens in 5 days and I need opinions!

misse320

Mouseketeer
We are trying to do some different dining for our next trip (March 2017) and I'm looking for some opinions.

1 - Best family dining at Disney Springs. We love all types of food, just want something good and we never go to DS. This year my son is begging for us to go so I figure we can do dinner there one night.

2 - Best countries in the WS for TS. Again, I'm looking for good food quality. We've done Chefs de France and none of us were impressed. Also tried Garden Grill and thought the food was awful.

Any input is appreciated!

Raglan Road in DS is phenomenal, and Italy or Canada (Le Cellier) is probs my 2 favs, though Mexico and Germany are decent as well. Coral Reef in FW is a cool restaurant as well.

I second Raglan Road (everyone in my family loves it with all different palates) and I also agree with Italy :) Love San Angel Inn too. But if you asked my whole family, they would take Via Napoli over San Angel Inn... ;)

They really need to move this out of the reviews and put it on the restaurant board..Sorry but this bugs the heck out of me when I come to the review board and see questions not reviews..nothing personal to the OP I have thought this often..

They really need to move this out of the reviews and put it on the restaurant board..Sorry but this bugs the heck out of me when I come to the review board and see questions not reviews..nothing personal to the OP I have thought this often..

If everyone chose to ignore the organization the Boards would be chaos. Plus you will get more responses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter