ADR System Upgrade - History

Status
Not open for further replies.
he said the system is being enhanced and no ADRs can be made. I said, if you check, you will see they can. he said, no they can't. i said please let me talk to someone who can help me with this. he said you have to call back! so i called right back, got right thru and yes, my ADR was available and i got it for lunch as i wanted. I have no idea who this goofball was that said no. i hit the right prompt for an ADR within the next 7 days, he was totally clueless.
same moral of the story as usual, if you get a cm that says it can't be done, just call right back.

Remember that Disney uses multiple call centers around the country, some staffed by CMs, some by contractors. Also remember that "system enhancements" is Disney-speak for "the computers are down."

It's entirely possible that the computers were down only at the call center where that person was located, and that when you called back, you got a different call center.

I sure hope not, then you will never be able to get anything reserved, as people seem to make multiple reservations for the same time at three or four places, then wait until the last minute to choose where.

I don't have a clue,but, it is a great idea. Esp. with all the trouble making ADR's
recently.

Well, when before I made my ADRs on May 18th, a CM told me that the online ADRs would premiere that day (5-18-09).... ha! But I agree with GRUMPY PIRATE, I think online ADRs will cause more problems... calling in isn't that bad IMO.

Haha..I dont know if Bill Gates will be your man... Windows has ENOUGH problems as it is! :lmao: Steve Jobs though... now HE should create this darn system!

Actually, Steve Jobs is the single largest shareholder of Disney, so in a sense, Apple was partly responsible for creating the current system and all of its problems.

Now you know why they only have 8% marketshare. ;)

"Patiently" ;) waiting for the online ADR tool to be released to the masses.

My ADR window opens 6/24.... no pressure! :rolleyes1 :lmao: :rotfl:

popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

I can tell you that when I tried to use the TA tool last night it crashed everytime I opened it :headache:

i've had great success with it every time i've used it (and i've used it a LOT since it was launched)... hopefully your next try will be more successful! :)

I was really hoping it would be out soon. I'm fine for my first weeks adrs...I'm staying CL so the hotel IPO will book those 7 day starting 6/14. Although I"m nervous about that too. I like to have control. But my next stay is 9/26 so I think my ADR date is 6/28 (although I haven't looked) We are staying 12 more nights offsite so its going to take 12 nights of staying up to ring everyday from Australia. I'm really dreading it.

It looks like only US travel agents have access to this, not UK ones....

Help, I heard something about doing ADR's online....anyone have any idea? Have you used them? Seems like not enough control for me, but worth looking into.....any info, links are appreciated! Thanks!!:goodvibes

Wow, i didn't know you could book ADR's online (so i apologize, i cant help you) But would love to hear about them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter