ADR Question

stinie18287

Mouseketeer
So.. I have a question!

I currently have a trip booked for Jan 4th-9th 2010 but I'm planning on upgrading it soon by adding two more nights (Jan 10th and 11th) because of the deal that Disney just offered for buy 5 get 2 free nights (I checked and they do allow this btw...)
My question is... we're not planning on changing the reservation before this Sunday (Oct. 4th) which is when I have to do my ADR's. Will I be allowed to book all of my reservations for Jan 4th-11th even if I currently don't have hotel reservations for the 10th and 11th? We're pretty sure we're going to change the vacation so I want to make sure I get the restaurants I want.. and if worst comes to worst I can always cancel.. What do you guys think?

:cutie:

Yyes, you can make reservations 90 days from the 10th and 11th without hotel reservations, but if you're going to be using the dining plan you'll need your reservation confirmation number to tie your plan to the ADRs. You also can't make ADRs at the 90+10 mark without your hotel reservation # of course.

HTH!

So, can I add my question here?
Ressies are currently 90 days, correct?
They jump back to 180 days on Oct 27, correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter