ADR newbie-Can you make multiple for one day?

mommymanda

Mouseketeer
We only have 4 TS meals planned for this trip, but that means I would really like to get into all four that the family picked out. I know everyone worries about late meals with kids, however we are also we are travelling with a diabetic so we can handle an early meal, but 9pm wouldn't be feasible.

I am not at my 180 days until February, but have been checking my restaurants each morning (I am up by 6am for work) to see what times are open.

So far I've found reasonable times to most my choices each morning.

What I'm wondering is if I can book two suppers on one day at my top choices. Than the next day, just book one and cancel the other. That way I have all week to rearrange things so not only can we get a restaurant at a time we would like, but also get them the days that I would prefer.

Am I making sense?

Thanks

It used to be that you can not book 2 ADRs at the same time, in fact I think they meed to be at least 2 hours apart for the system to allow it. I'm pretty sure this is still the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter