ADR info...help!

SunniKC

Mouseketeer
Okay...tomorrow marks day 90 for our arrival...and been so anxious, excited, nervous etc...well...now the day comes and I can't find the times that you can call or book online anywhere!! HELP! (pretty please with sugar on top?)

OK, so these times are in Eastern, so you might have to do more math...
Online: 6 am (RUMOR: 3 am Eastern, but my party was 11 people, so I had to call)

Phone: 407-WDW-DINE at 7 am Eastern.

Enjoy and good luck!!

I was able to book online ADRs at 3 AM EST, as were many others. Some couldn't access the system til later, but that is probably a website issue, since the site has been something less than reliable lately. But I am living proof of the 3 AM EST start time.

Thank you all :cutie: It is now 549 eastern (449 am my time)--website gives page can not be found but going to wait another 10 minutes and try again. :surfweb: Then I'll figure out from there if its worth getting up this early or sleep another hour until the phones open (I have to do this daily since we are off property:sad2:)

I could never access the reservation pages on IE but switched over to google chrome and was able to get in....only problem was the children...it wanted ages but gave me no place to input their ages...so hopefully won't be a problem that I went ahead and made the reservation for 4 adults (dd is 10 so adult menu anyway for her)
Now I finally got IE to work...and on IE I get the option for children's ages...so should I cancel the first res and redo with correct info or leave as is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter