ADR help for stay starting 3/15

BDisney2020

Earning My Ears
I have an upcoming resort stay starting on 3/15. Based on the 60 day window I should be able to book ADRs starting at 6am est on 1/14.

I am now worrying because I tried to book an ADR for 3/14 as I am staying off property for one night before the resort stay and the website and app tell me they can’t book me at this time. They will both let me book for 3/13.

Am I misinterpreting on how far out I can book?

Staying off site, you can only book 60 days ahead of each day of your stay. Today (January 14) everyone can book up to March 15, 2023, even without a stay.

I have an upcoming resort stay starting on 3/15. Based on the 60 day window I should be able to book ADRs starting at 6am est on 1/14.

I am now worrying because I tried to book an ADR for 3/14 as I am staying off property for one night before the resort stay and the website and app tell me they can’t book me at this time. They will both let me book for 3/13.

Am I misinterpreting on how far out I can book?

I‘m sure you figured it out already, but ADRs open at 6 am, not midnight. So as of 6 am you should have been able to book for your onsite stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter