ADR Difficulty Ranking?

AleaDaisy

Earning My Ears
Hi all! Thinking about the order I'll book my ADRs in for my upcoming trip.

I do have one high priority one (Breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table at 60+4) that I know I'll do first and/or have to look for cancellations.

The others, however, don't seem too difficult. Any I should prioritize for the second reservation?

Crystal Plaza: Dinner (60+1)
Yak and Yeti: Dinner (60+3)
Jungle Skipper Canteen: Dinner (60+4)
Creperie de Paris: Dinner (60+2)

Thank you!

I've been actively reservation hunting for last month in preparation for a January 29th arrival. Don't know what's going on, but I almost always see Crystal Palace and Creperie availability. Jungle Skipper has less than those two, but I still see occasional dinners pop up. Yak & Yeti openings are very rare for me. I am looking for 5 or 6 people.

I've been actively reservation hunting for last month in preparation for a January 29th arrival. Don't know what's going on, but I almost always see Crystal Palace and Creperie availability. Jungle Skipper has less than those two, but I still see occasional dinners pop up. Yak & Yeti openings are very rare for me. I am looking for 5 or 6 people.
Thank you! I'll prioritize Y&Y then, at least over Crystal Palace and Creperie. Appreciate it!

Thank you! I'll prioritize Y&Y then, at least over Crystal Palace and Creperie. Appreciate it!

Just an FYI, if you join Landry's Club you will be able to show up without a reservation at Yak & Yeti and be seated with a short wait.

If I remember, it's $25 to join but you then get a $25 Welcome reward so it ends up being a wash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter