ADR and removing one from our party

Daffodilmom21

Earning My Ears
So I'm freaking out a bit here. We start our vacation in less than 2 weeks. Our oldest son(22), that I don't want to say what I want to do him, backed out of coming with us. Besides me losing over $400 on his tickets for the parks, what do I now do about all the ADR I have planned, or do I not do anything and instead of 6 of us showing up it will only be 5? I really do not want to risk making all new ressies and not get the dates and times we want We have not been since they starting the $10 no show rule. I thought I remember reading somewhere that only one person of the party must show up in order to not be charged the $10 per person but I cannot find where I read that now.

Not sure who's kid he belongs to now because of this, I never thought a child of mine would turn down a paid trip to see the Mickey!!! And I know this question should be on another board, but since you read this far, am I really out the price of his park tickets? What if I detach them from him on MDE, anyway I could save them for a future date?
Thanks!!!!

Not liking Disney is not a personality flaw. Lots of 22 year olds would make the same choice. :)

And don't worry about the ADR's. Just show up with 5. You won't be charged.

You can save his park ticket for someone else to use on a future trip.

Not liking Disney is not a personality flaw. Lots of 22 year olds would make the same choice. :)

Thank you so much! That was exactly what I hoping for.

The funny thing si we have two 22 year olds, one can't wait to go and then there'e the other one. We just thought this might be the last full family vacation plus it will be the first trip for our 2 year old, why wouldn't you want to see it through her eyes and be a little one again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter