adjoining rooms VS. connecting rooms...CRO has me confused

gumdrop

<font color=FF66FF>Believes in Magic!<br><font col
Hi everyone! I was hoping someone out there might be able to answer this question...I booked two rooms at CSR for this August and asked the CM if they could be near each other, but not connecting. My boyfriend and I are going with another couple, and we all want some breathing space. CM told me she would note a request for "adjoining rooms" on my reservation, which means the two rooms will be near one another, but not connected. I didn't question it at the time, but now that I'm thinking about it, I always thought that connecting rooms and adjoining rooms were the same--both have a door in between that connects them. Can anyone clarify this for me? Thanks for the help!

--Maren

In "Disney Speak", connecting means there is an actual door connecting the two rooms, and adjoining just means that the rooms are next to each other with no door connecting the two.

Hope that helps!

Yup! That helps disfamily! Thanks for the response.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter